Chapter 33: Worst. Birthday. Ever.

Justin's POV

I got dressed and so did Ariana. She finished her hair and makeup. I never understood why she wore makeup, I mean she's beautiful without it. I walked down the stairs- waiting for Ariana to come down. She walked down about 7 steps, but I could tell since she was pregnant walking wasn't her favorite thing to do. So I jogged up a few stairs again, and held her hand, helping her down the stairs. She opened the door, but I turned her around so she was now facing me. I picked up the item off the table next to the door, and help it behind my back.

" Close your eyes" I told her. She closed her eyes, but I shortly saw her slowly open one eye trying to get a peek off what I was doing.

" Close!" I warned playfully. Then she shut both her eyes again. I removed the item from behind my back, and placed it on top of her head. I pushed a strain of her hair behind her ear, and put her in front of the mirrow.

" Okay, now open" I said to her. She did so and smiled. I bought her a little tiara, to show everyone today she was the princess. I mean she is everyday to me- but now everyone can know.

She couldn't stop smiling. I love when she smiles. Her smile could end wars, and cure cancer.

She started laughing. " OMG I look like I'm 12".

" You look adorable, now let's go" I said. She nodded and we walked out the door, into the car.

I didn't tell Ariana but I got her mom, and brother to come. I know she hasn't seen then in forever and she loves her family. Besides after like 5 months I can actually sit down and talk to them. I mean I am the father of this child, and I want to know them better.

I started driving and told Ariana that we would have surprise guest. She went crazy not knowing who it was because she hates surprises.

+

We arrived at the restaurant. I got out of the car, and walked over to the passengers side, and opened the door for Ariana. I took her hand and helped her get out. We walked in and I started talking to the host.

" Reservations for Bieber" I said to the nice young lady.

" Table of four correct?" She asked.

"Yes" I responded.

"Well I'm guessing your whole party isn't here, so I can't seat you yet. But when they are all here you will be seated immediately" she smiled.

I nodded and sat on the bench besides Ariana. I pulled out my phone and started texting Frankie. I'm guessing Ariana was day dreaming because she didn't pay me any attention.

To Frankie: hey bro, you almost on your way?

From Frankie: Yup with my mom. We'll be there in 5.

+

5 minutes past and I noticed the street started swarming with police, fire trucks, and ambulance. I stood up to get a better view. All the way behind the police stood Frankie.

" Stay right here" I told Ariana. She nodded because she didn't notice Frankie.

I walked out and walked over to Frankie only to find him crying.

" Bro what's wrong?" I asked.

" My..... My mom" he said.

" What about her?" I asked confused starting to get worried.

" We were crossing the street going into the restaurant and someone was speeding and just hit her. I tried to push her out the way but I was in front of her. I was to slow. People saw what happened and started calling 911. The person noticed the attention it was drawing and speed off. She was in the middle of the street not moving. Blood was coming from her head. She's dead" Frankie said.

I was in shock, utter shock.

I turned around only to find Ariana right behind me. She watched as the ambulance had the body in a bag. I long black bodybag. Her mother dead. Not living.

She was screaming. I've never seen her like this never. I held her in my arms as she was crying and screaming.

Who the fuck was doing this stuff. First I get drugged, then this. Who's behind this.....

_________________________________________________________________________________

OMF WAS THE CHAPTER CRAZY OR WHATTT!!!! I KNOW HUGE TWIST. SO WHO KILLED ARIANAS MOM...

QOTD: who the hell killed Ariana's mom and drugged Justin?!!!

~xoxo Nya