Chapter 24: Two Can Play This Game

Justin's POV

I've still been still been staying at Ryan's house. I wanted to call and text Ariana so bad, but I didn't want to start annoying her. I didn't want to get pushed away even more. I've just been so depressed this week thinking about Ariana. What if she never want me again? What if she hates me?

Oh wait she already does hate me

I haven't been doing anything, because I just wanted Ariana back. Ryan goes out, but I just stay here. I was actually bored at the moment so I went on twitter. #ArianaSlayed was trending, I didn't know what was going on.

I scrolled through my timeline and figured out what happened. She preformed at the iHeart radio show. I saw bits, and small clips of her performance and she looked amazing-like always. I kept watching more clips, and missed her even more. She's pregnant with my child and could never want to see me again. The feeling that I would have a child on this earth who doesn't know that I'm there father kills me.

Then the most ironic things happened. My phone started ringing

I should've bought you flowers, and held your hands

Shouldn't gave you all my hours, when I had the chance 🎶

I knew just by the song who it was. I immediately answered.

Me: Ariana.

Ariana: Justin. Hi.

Justin: hey. How are you.

Ariana: at the moment bad. I really need your help.

I could tell she was crying by her voice

Ariana: Justin please help me. Come to the iHeart radio concert. Please hurry. And text me when you get here.

Justin: be there soon. Promise.

I hung up the phone. I grabbed my sunglasses, and headed out the door. I sped through traffic, I mean Ariana needed my help. Maybe I could get through to Ariana again.

Ariana's POV

I turned around to look in the mirror. I wiped away my tears and re-did my mascara. I inhaled, then turned around now facing the door. I opened the door and walked outside to the parking lot where I spotted Jai. I put on a fake smile, and walked over to him.

Justin's POV

I arrived shortly and texted Ariana- as told.

Ariana's POV ( sorry I keeping switching POV's 😬)

I smiled at Jai, before getting interrupted by my phone. I pulled it out from my purse, and read the message.

Justin: I'm here.

I put my phone back and my purse and talked to Jai.

"Jai I need to go to the bathroom. Brb"

"Okay, come back" he smiled.

I ran back into the building and saw Justin. I immediately grabbed his arm, and led him into my dressing room. I closed the door behind him.

"Ariana. You sounded very bad what happened" he asked.

+

I explained what happened and he was speechless. I once again started to cry, but just a little. He hugged me, and I actually felt okay again. Like how I felt the night we first met. I let go and he stared at me. Without saying a word he pushed a strain of my hair behind my ear. He cupped my cheek, and kissed me. I kissed back.

I missed Justin, I missed him kissing me, and everything else. The kiss got deeper and deeper

Jai's POV

I knew something was up. I knew Ariana didn't have to go to the bathroom. So I walked back into the building and walked by her dressing room. I slowly opened the door, TO SEE HER KISSING JUSTIN! I was furious. I warned her. She wants to play this way two can play this game. I walked to the next dressing room, and saw a giant hoodie. I put it over my head, and put the hood up. I grabbed some glasses and went back out. I don't think anyone knew it was me. I walked over to one of the photographers and whispered in his ear.

"I figured you might want this. Pretty interesting news. If anyone ask you found this lying around."

I put the ultrasound paper in his pocket, and walked away.........

_________________________________________________________________________________

So all my loves who thought she as going to kiss Jai, you were wrong. 😝💜. So Ariana's secret is exposed.

Shame shame shame.

• 5.7k. Thanks loves.

1.QOTD: are you happy Justin stood up for himself? All those rumors hurt him. I sure am happy.

2. QOTD: how many chapters should this book be? Were already at 23.

~xoxo Nya