A Date, Tomorrow Night. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

════════════════

For: @Repressed-emo

Request: The reader and him aren't together so sometimes he gets jealous over people flirting with her at a halloween party? You can do changes if you want

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

*

Note: I didn't want to make this a Halloween imagine, so I changed it to an album release party instead of a Halloween one. x

Also I'm not really happy with the ending of this but idkidkidk

════════════════

It was the official album release party for Save Rock and Roll, and Brendon was standing around one of the many cocktail tables scattered throughout the venue, nursing a glass of Jack Daniels and chatting to Patrick about the possibility of Panic! joining Fall Out Boy on the tour.

The shorter man lost his friend's attention a moment later, though – as soon as you walked through the door.

Brendon's gaze was immediately drawn to you and the sparkle in his eyes was impossible not to notice. Patrick, obviously aware in his friend's shift of focus, turned around to investigate the new object of Brendon's attention.

A knowing smile grew on Patrick's face as he saw you. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other and sipped on his own drink, lightly nudging Brendon with his elbow.

"She looks good tonight, huh?"

Brendon scoffed at the question, which was really more of a statement. "She always looks good." His tongue subconsciously ran over his lips as he tried to steel his nerves.

It was crazy, the effect you had on him. The two of you had been friends for close to five years already, yet every time he saw you, those damned butterflies flurried around in his stomach.

Granted, the opportunities that you two had to hang out together were rare and insufferably far apart – usually confined only to album releases, concerts and the occasionally holiday party. This fact did nothing to combat his nervousness whenever he saw you; in fact, it only made it worse.

He was fortunate enough that this time around Fall Out Boy had decided to make the release a weekend-long event, allowing ample opportunity for everyone to catch up.

You and Brendon naturally gravitated towards one another whenever you socialised with the bands, and this weekend was no different. From the moment you met up with Panic! and twentyonepilots at the airport, you and the singer were practically joined at the hip – something that Brendon was thoroughly relishing in.