All I Want. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This was requested by a user on Tumblr.

════════════════

"What about kids?" you asked Brendon, leaning forward and propping your arms up onto the table, resting your head in your open palms.

"What about them?"

"Do you want kids?"

"Not really, no," he replied simply.

"Seriously? Not even somewhere down the line?"

"Nope."

"Well, why?" you asked in confusion. Having kids was all you'd ever wanted, and hearing your fiancé say that he didn't want any made your stomach drop. Of course, you hadn't told him about your life-long dream of having children, so you couldn't blame him for being so blunt with his answers.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "The thought just never appealed to me, I guess. Why? Do you want kids?"

"Well, um," you stammered, not sure what exactly to say, eventually settling on: "No. It's not important to me."

~1 year later~

"Stop lying; that never happened," Logan snorted, shaking his head.

"Uh, yeah, it did," (Y/B/F) argued.

"(Y/N), Brendon, back me up here," Logan pleaded, gesturing to (Y/B/F), who rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, sweetie. But it did," you grimaced, shooting Logan an apologetic look.

"Then why don't I remember it?"

"Because you were drunk off your ass," Brendon laughed, taking a sip of his beer.

"Whatever," Logan breathed, "You can't prove it."

"Oh yeah?" (Y/B/F) raised an eyebrow, pulling out her phone and scrolling through it, holding it out to her husband with a cocky smirk when she found the video she was looking for. "You were saying?"

Logan looked at the phone, sucking on his teeth as his eyes watched the video of him making out with a SpongeBob plush as the three of you snickered.

"And none of you fuckers thought to stop me?" he narrowed his eyes at the rest of you.

"Hey, man, we tried," Brendon held up his hands and chuckled, "but you were pretty into it."

"Yeah, you're laughing now, Urie. But wait until the next time you get drunk; you'll probably make out with something much worse than a plushie."

"Nah, these lips were made for kissing one thing, and one thing only," he turned to you and smiled, leaning down to place a passionate kiss on your lips.

"They better be," you smirked, stealing another kiss.

"Forever yours, babe."

Logan made a gagging noise and Brendon pushed his shoulder, making him laugh.

"Alright, so, there is an actual reason we called you guys up tonight," he started, glancing over at (Y/B/F), gaining your and Brendon's attention.

The couple shared a look before both turning to you with huge smiles plastered on their faces before (Y/B/F) spoke. "I'm pregnant."

You and Brendon screamed happily as you both stood up, the other couple following suit. The two of you congratulated them with hugs and kisses, and then the four of you resumed your seats at the table, Brendon ordering a bottle of champagne and a non-alcoholic glass for (Y/B/F) from the waiter.