on the 11th day of 🎄, ohfrxnkie gave to you...

Neighbours with Panic! at the Disco.

Dallon:

"Ah, shit," Dallon grumbled as the unwelcoming whirr of all his electrical appliances shutting down sounded throughout his apartment, and the entire place was plunged into darkness.

Cautiously setting down the mug of tea he had just made, he whipped out his phone and turned on the flashlight, then made his way to the front door; he opened it and peered outside, turning his head left and right to survey the area. He noticed that there were no other lights on and deduced that the power must have gone out in the entire building. Or the entire third floor, at least.

Slumping his shoulders, he kicked the bottom of his front door as he turned and headed back inside. A quick inspection of the downstairs balconies through his window told him that it was indeed only his floor that was experiencing the electrical deficit.

Clicking his tongue in aggravation, he proceeded to retrieve some candles, lighting them so that at least the rest of the apartment wouldn't be in complete darkness. In all honesty, he wasn't too perturbed about not having light; it was the fact that there was no electricity to power his heater that was the problem. Tonight was one of the coldest nights of the year, and he knew that there was no way he would make it through without the warmth emitted by the heater. But there wasn't anything he could do about it at present; he would just have to tough it out and surround himself with a ton of blankets.

Dallon gathered all the blankets he owned – a measly three – and cocooned himself in bed, his laptop playing episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was alright at first – the cold was bearable. But after about an hour and a half, the temperature started to decline, and he found himself shivering uncontrollably.

He tried his hardest to deal, but after another few minutes, he gave up. Unwrapping himself, he hopped out of bed and headed for the front door. Making sure to grab his keys, he exited his apartment and started his way up to the fourth floor, to yours.

~

You paused the episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine you were watching and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a nearly frostbitten Dallon, who was wearing a lopsided grin.

"Dall, what happened?" you asked, face and voice full of concern.

"Third floor's suffering through a power outage," he explained, rubbing his hands together to try and generate some warmth, "I came to see if you have any extra blankets I could borrow, by any chance?"

"I'll do you one better. Come inside, I'll make hot chocolate and turn the heat up," you nodded to inside your apartment, and Dallon's face lit up.

"Bless you, you angel," he sighed, entering.

"No problem," you chuckled.

After having turned up the heat and made both of you some chocolate, you passed Dallon a blanket before joining him on the sofa. The poor man was still shaking from the cold, and you smiled sympathetically.

"Here," you cooed, wrapping an extra blanket around his big frame before snuggling into his side, "This okay?"

"Y-yeah," he said, eyes wide; he was not anticipating this scenario, but he definitely was not complaining, "It's perfect."

As you smiled up at him, he found himself wishing that the power would never go back on.

Brendon:

After rapping your knuckles against Brendon's door a few times, you took a step back and cleared your throat, adjusting the abundance of cookies in the basket you were holding.