Let's Be Alone Together. (Patrick Stump x Reader)

════════════════

Note: You guys, last time I checked, we were ranking #1 in Fall Out Boy, #2 in MCR, and #3 in PATD. That's pretty awesome.

════════════════

════════════════

"It's Saturday! Saturday! Saturdeeeeeeeeee!"

You smiled when you caught a glimpse of your reflection in the mirror, silently congratulating yourself for hitting Brendon's high note.

"Swear to God, swear to God, swear to God," you continued, freestyle rocking out to the last few lines before doing a final hair flip and tumbling back onto the bed.

You took a moment to catch your breath and slow your erratic heart beat.

The mini-concert you'd been performing for the last half hour had resulted in you working up quite a sweat, and your clothes clung to your body as a result. Your new lounging position also allowed you to feel every single drop of moisture excreting from your body, and the disgust you felt prompted you to hop off the bed and head for the shower.

You let your phone continue playing music, but tapped the screen a few times to change from your Panic! playlist to your Fall Out Boy one.

The opening lyrics of 'Alone Together' sounded through the room, and you immediately began singing again as you danced towards the shower.

Opening the taps, you let the water temperature climb while you stripped off your damp clothing.

You tied your hair up and out of the way of the water as you tentatively stuck your toes into the steady stream to test it. Satisfied, you stepped fully into the shower, your singing never ceasing.

As you started your cleansing routine, you got lost in the song, throwing your heart and soul into the performance.

"Say 'yeah'! Yeah! Let's be alone together! Yeah! We can stay young forever! Yeah! Scream it from the top of your lu-lu-lungs! Say 'yeah'! Yeah! Let's be alone together-"

"YEAH!"

Letting out a terrified shriek so loud you were sure the neighbors heard, your hands flailed about frantically in opposite directions with your left hand reaching to shut off the taps, and your right grasping for the towel you had slung over the shower door.

Every single horrible possibility flashed in your mind as you shakily secured the towel around your naked body, and you started thinking up ways to outsmart the intruder and get away.

Then, Patrick's laugh emanated from the doorway of the misty room, and your fear was quickly replaced with relief, accompanied with mild anger and a lot of irritation.

"Oh my god, you fucking idiot!" you exclaimed, hitting your palm against the glass door as you tossed your husband a filthy look. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

He entered the room, staggering somewhat from the laughter that was wracking his body.

"I'm sorry, mi amore," he apologized, although the grin he wore told you that he was anything but, "I didn't mean to scare you. But the opportunity was too good to pass up."

"Don't ever do that again!" you scolded with a click of your tongue as you exited the shower, shoving him lightly once you were close enough to do so, "I could've killed you!"

"With what?" he challenged, still grinning, "Don't get me wrong, (Y/N), your naked body is incredible but I doubt-"

"Don't," you warned, widening your eyes and pointing a finger in his face, he leaned back and held his hands up in defense, "even think about finishing that sentence. Just get out."

His face fell into a pout, shoulders slumping. "Aw. Why?"

"You interrupted my shower! So get out and let me finish it."

You started shooing him out into the bedroom; he reluctantly complied, but not without protesting.

"Can't I join you?"

"No!"

"It'd be so much fun."

"Out, Patrick," you ordered, kicking him a bit before slamming the door in his pouty face.

You heard his muffled whines from the other side as you stepped back into the shower.

"But, babe, I thought you wanted us to be alone together!"

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x