*Special Guest Imagine* Young And Sweet, Only 17. (Matt Healy x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This imagine is not my own. It was written by my best friend, mikeywaystambourine

 It was written by my best friend, mikeywaystambourine

════════════════

A fucking event.

Now? Really?

The morning right after going to a The 1975 concert, I felt and looked like absolute shit. My mom had an event at the One and Only hotel and I was forced to go with. I knew the boys were staying there but with my luck, they were probably already on their way to the next country so there was probably nothing to look forward to.

As my mom and I drove, I cleaned my face and put on light makeup, just so my face didn't look like completely unapproachable.

We arrived at the hotel at 09:30 and my mom and I were greeted by people I'd never met before. Fucking great, cue the awkward introductions. I really was not in the mood. We were currently in some sort of conference hall. I was bored, irritable and hungry as fuck. I didn't even eat breakfast yet. I asked my mom if I could have what everyone else was having and she said, "You can't eat this food but the hotel does serve breakfast, go to the restaurant". She then proceeded to give me money.

I slowly trudged my way to the restaurant and was immediately wowed by the variety of food because FOOD. I was hungry so I decided to order eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, a fruit salad and coffee. I sat down at a small table for two and waited for my food. I heard some gasps but I decided to ignore it, I was too tired to be excited for anything. I nearly drifted off to sleep before someone sat down with me, I assumed it was my mom so I kept my eyes closed until I heard a thick English accent.

"You know it's quite dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to be here alone," Matt said with a childish, innocent smile.

I felt frozen, Matt fucking Healy called me beautiful, was sitting with me and smiling at me. Is this real life? I'm so happy...Oh shit, I look semi-shit.

"Cat got your tongue, love?"

Fuck, that accent.

"Um, no, uh, I'm just tired, I was just at a concert, um, your one," I said nervously.

"Did you enjoy yourself, love?"

Can he fucking stop with the "love's" my ovaries and chill are about to disintegrate.

"Y-yes, it was the best night of my life," I excitedly said.

"Hardly," he replied sassily. "I could show you an even better one, you know, if you want?"

How does he go from fuckboy to gentleman in a millisecond?

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'd love to," I said, gaining confidence as I spoke.

Shit, what's my mom gonna say? I can't just disappear without telling her, I also can't tell her the truth, or think of a believable lie. Think, think, think. I'll just say that I had to go to a friend's house and that my dad was taking me and apologise for not letting her know earlier. I phoned my mom and even though she was a little mad, she said it was okay.

When I finished my phone call, my food and coffee arrived Matt and I looked at all of it with wide eyes. I didn't think it would be this much. I offered to share with him and he accepted. What the hell? I just offered to share breakfast with Matt Healy? Seriously, if this is a dream I will shoot myself.

After Matt and I finished breakfast and shared the coffee, we walked to the lifts together where we got strange looks but I seriously didn't give two shits. He was staying in his own room and it was so huge and beautiful.

At first it was awkward so I started to walk around the room pretending to admire the décor. When I stopped, I was standing in the doorway of the bedroom, I didn't realise how long I was staring until Matt had walked over to me, made me face him and kissed me. My first kiss, with Matt fucking Healy. I can die happily now. I immediately looked down at my feet (/boobs because boobs) and Matt lifted my head to face him.

"Don't be insecure love, you're magnificent."

All I could do was smile. My shyness came back. Was I actually going to have sex with him? I didn't wanna be a one night stand, I have values, I respect myself. Matt bit his lip in thought. Well, there go my values and morals. I looked at Matt, he looked at me as if he was asking if I was ready or not. I said nothing but nodded and he started to kiss me again. His tongue forced my mouth open and I was immediately turned on by his dominance. I walked backwards until my calves hit the bed, we landed gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss. He removed his shirt, then helped me remove mine.

He stopped to look at me, making me feel insecure but washed my worries away when he said, "You are perfect love, don't hide it."

He stood up to remove his black skinny jeans. He started to give me hickeys starting with my neck and ending with my hips. He removed my skinny jeans and I started to get nervous, it was really happening.

-

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and was shocked to find out that everything really happened, the proof was in the blood stains. I lost my virginity to Matt Healy and he was nowhere to be seen. Just as I finished my thought, Matt walked in carrying a tray of exactly what we ate yesterday. I was speechless.

"(Y/N), love, I want you to know that you aren't just a one night stand to me, you're special and I can feel it. I will be leaving today and I promise to call you everyday, both you and I can't tell anyone about our relationship, it's kinda unethical, and I, uh, had someone go buy an outfit for you, I saw your size on the labels. I also um, called a taxi to drive you home, and my number is in your phone. I'm so sorry for cutting our time short but you have to go, your family need you."

I got dressed in a white skinny jeans, a tank top that had 'I fancy the lead singer' written on it and black ankle boots. Matt kissed me before we left his room and he walked me to the taxi, I gave my address to the driver and thought of what my excuse would be.

When I got home my mom questioned me about where I was and I quickly said, "I was with my friend Alex, we went shopping and she asked me if I could sleep over and I said yes, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you."

"Would Alex be able to confirm your whereabouts?" my mom challenged.

"Yes," I squeaked.

I dialed Alex's number and my mom put it on speaker.

"Hi Alex, this is (Y/N)'s mom, she said she slept over at your house and went shopping, is all of this true?"

Without skipping a beat, Alex calmly replied with, "Yes, (Y/N) was with me yesterday. Why? Did she forget anything? I checked my room earlier today, would you like me to check again?"

"No, that's okay, thanks for having her. Goodbye."

"Bye."

My mom looked defeated so she let me go to my room.

I collapsed onto my bed and sighed.

Did I really just have a one night stand with Matt Healy?

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x