*Halloween* Ghostfacers. (Gerard Way/Frank Iero x Reader)

════════════════

Request: @ShipperTrash-Fangirl : 'ALL OF THEM but especially 12' / 'Either Gerard way or frank iero'

Prompt 12: Haunted house

════════════════

"The fuck is this?" Frank exclaimed in a high-pitched voice, a worrisome frown plastered on his pale face.

"I told you it was gonna be a surprise," you chuckled, pulling the key from the ignition.

"Trick or Treating is a surprise. Pumpkin picking is a surprise," Gerard chimed, making dramatic hand gestures as he nervously glanced past you at the dilapidated structure outside. "Visiting an abandoned house in the dark of the night is not a surprise!"

Exhaling in annoyance, you twisted your body around so that you were facing the two older guys. "Don't be such wusses. It'll be fun."

"You and I have very different definitions of fun, (Y/N)," Gerard scoffed.

"Come onnn," you whined. "Pretty please. Just one hour – that's all I ask." You jutted out your bottom lip and put on your best puppy dog eyes.

"No, don't do that," Gerard warned, only making you pout even more. Letting out a huge sigh, Gerard shook his head before finally giving in to your adorableness. "Fine. One hour. That's it."

"WHAT?" Frank practically shot out of his seat, leaning forward to lightly slap Gerard across the head. "ARE YOU INSANE?"

"She did the puppy dog eyes," Gerard defended, shrugging in apology as the guitarist shook his head.

You squealed and clapped your hands happily, while Frank looked on with a frown, his mouth opening and closing in disbelief. "Nope. No. Nah uh. I'm not going." He held up his hands before stubbornly collapsing back in his seat, arms folded and shaking his head.

You and Gerard shared a look before shrugging and exiting the car. "Suit yourself," Gerard called to Frank before he joining you on your side of the vehicle, the two of you starting up the stone path towards the eerie hose. You were about halfway up the front steps when a panting Frank appeared to the right of you.

"I thought you didn't wanna join us," you mused, a hint of amusement in your voice.

"I don't," he huffed, pursing his lips as his eyes scanned over the deteriorated porch. "But there's no fucking way I'm sitting in a car in the middle of nowhere alone."

"Okay," you took a deep breath, clutching onto the flashlight in your hand as your friends fidgeted nervously. "Here goes."

The door gave a loud creak as it opened, the wooden floorboards doing the same once you treaded on them as you stepped inside. There was a strange aura emitting from the house, and as soon as the three of you entered over the threshold, you all let out a shudder; the temperature seemingly dropping enormously.

"You both felt that too, right?" Gerard questioned, shifting closer to you.

"Y-yeah," Frank stammered, teeth chattering as he rubbed his bare arms. "It just got really-"

"Cold," you finished; looking at the fog of mist your breath had just created. "Uh oh."

"What?" the guys asked in unison, eyes going wide with worry.

You nervously tossed the flashlight between your hands. "Have you guys ever heard of cold spots?"

"No," Frank answered. "What the hell are they?"