*Halloween* Spiders, Beards And All Things Hairy. (Pete Wentz x Reader)

════════════════

Request: @cotton_candy_lolipop: 'Pete wentz....prompt 21. The reader is terrified of spiders.The reader is getting ready when they notice a spider in the corner of the room so they freak out and get pete,pete who is the reader's best friend tries to act manly and goes get the spider while the reader stays outside that room,after a minute or so pete runs out screaming how big it is and stuff.Idk what else,add what you'd like'

Prompt 21: Spiders

════════════════

It was the night of Frank's huge Halloween/birthday party, and you were currently standing in nothing but your underwear in front of the bathroom mirror putting in your grey contacts, which went with your snow queen costume.

After battling to get the horrid silicone spheres onto your pupils for ten minutes straight, you relaxed your shoulders and smiled at your reflection in victory when you finally managed to get them on. Wiping your hands on the hand towel, you turned on your heels and headed back into your bedroom.

When you reached down to pick your costume up off the bed, your eyes just so happened to flicker to the corner of your room next to the window, catching sight of a humongous, hairy creature.

"That better not be what I think it is," you gulped, placing the dress back down onto the bed and slowly advancing towards the thing to try and get a closer look.

Once you were a couple of feet away, your suspicions were confirmed.

"Yup," you nodded, turning around at the speed of light and grabbing your cell from the bedside table before speed walking out of the room.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope," you shook your head, bounding down the stairs and into the safety of your living room, away from the arachnid that was holding your room hostage.

Unlocking your phone, you tapped the screen a few times, pulling up Pete's number and dialling it.

"Hey, doll," he greeted happily. "What's goin' on?"

"You need to get over here now!" you ordered, fear evident in your voice. "It's a life or death situation!"

~

Once your best friend pulled into your driveway, almost knocking over your trashcan and letterbox in the process, you realised that you probably shouldn't have overplayed the situation as much as you did.

Pete came rushing into your place, hair askew and alarm written all over his face as he swung the door open with such force that it almost came off of its hinges. Seeing how concerned he was, you felt a twang of guilt for making him think the worst.

"I'm here," he announced breathlessly, running over to you. "I'm here, (Y/N). What's wrong? Show me where it hurts." He began inspecting your body, searching for any sign of bullet holes, stab wounds or any other kind of injury.

"It doesn't hurt," you said, swatting his prying hands away. "I'm not injured, Pete."

He shot you a confused look. "But you said it was a life or death situation."

"It is."

"You look fine to me," you gestured to your body, eyes widening when he realised for the first time since he'd shown up that you were still only dressed in your underwear. "Very fine, actually. Wow, if this is how you walk around when you're home alone, I should pay you surprise visits more often."