*Halloween* *Special Guest Imagine* One Condition. (Andy Biersack x Reader)

════════════════

Request: TheLastYoungChampion : 'Maybe the reader is a black cat and Andy Biersack finds them and I don't know, takes it in? Then the reader is kinda like a shape shifter and the cat turns into a human and I don't know. The rest is up to you. *La shrug*'

Prompt 14: Black cat

Prompt 20: Supernatural

════════════════

Andy stepped out of the warmth of the dive bar situated on the corner a block down from his apartment; the pelting rain poured down on him, and he helplessly raised his leather jacket-clad arms in an attempt to shield himself from the assault.

As he hastily strode towards his car, he reached into his pocket, retrieving his keys. He fumbled around with the bunch, looking for the correct one, when his eyes caught sight of a black lump lying just behind the front wheel of the car.

Curiously, he bent down carefully, frowning as he tried to make out what the lump was. He reached out a tentative hand, about to touch it, when it slowly lifted its head, exposing its deep, bright yellow eyes.

"Oh," Andy marvelled, his hand still outstretched. "Hey there. Are you lost?"

The cat let out a low purr in response, stalking forward.

"No collar, huh," Andy noted. "Well, I can't just leave you out here in the cold, can I?"

The animal purred again, this time rubbing itself against Andy's hand, making him chuckle.

"C'mon," he brought his other hand down and lifted the tiny animal up and into his chest. "Let's get out of this rain."

~

Trudging towards his apartment door, Andy ran a hand through his hair, shaking it slightly to get rid of the excess water. His neighbour, an endearing elderly lady named Mrs Newton, was emerging from her friend Mrs Cole's apartment and making her way back to her own; Andy extended a greeting.

"Hello, Andy, dear. Oo, who's that you've got there?" she cooed, shuffling over and stroking the cat gently.

"Found him out on the street," Andy explained, gazing down at the animal snuggled comfortably in his chest. "Poor thing was hiding behind the wheel of my car, shivering from the cold."

The old lady clicked her tongue in sympathy, running her wrinkly hands over the cat's sleek coat one more time. "He's a beauty."

"Yeah, he really is."

"Well, I won't keep you any longer, dear. The two of you need to dry off before you catch a cold. Take care, Andy, sweetie."

"You too, Mrs Newton," Andy gave her a smile and a short wave before entering his home.

~

"Here ya go," Andy set a saucer full of milk down on the island, next to where the cat was sitting and scratched the top of its head affectionately before walking around the island and removing his shirt, exposing his tattooed abdomen.

He felt like someone was watching him and sure enough, when he turned around, he was met with a pair of wide, yellow eyes trained on his body.

"Like what you see?" he smirked jokingly. The animal let out another low purr in what seemed like confirmation, and Andy let out an incredulous laugh. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Don't scratch up anything while I'm gone, alright?"