Oh, Those Summer Nights. (Part 2) (Brendon Urie x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This is dedicated to @bands-and-fics-save-lifes on Tumblr, who requested this MONTHS ago. Hope you like it. x

════════════════

════════════════

"Guys, everyone get their asses to the living room!" Dallon called out, interrupting the conversation you and Josh were immersed in.

The two of you picked up your drinks from the kitchen counter and made your way to the living room, the rest of the guests all doing the same. Once everyone had gathered in the room, Dallon instructed you all to sit down on the carpet; he had moved the coffee table out of the way so that there was place for everyone to sit comfortably.

Everyone shared sceptical glances, but no one questioned the tall man's motives, and you all took a seat on the carpet – you sat between Tyler and Josh. Brendon was sitting across from you and as you sat down, you could feel his eyes on you, but you brushed it off and didn't return his gaze.

"Sooo, what is all of this about, O Giant One?" Joe questioned, shuffling around in an attempt to get comfy.

"We're gonna play truth or dare," Dallon explained, grinning broadly as he opened up the gaming app on his phone.

A laugh boomed throughout the room.

"What are you, ten?" Tyler snorted, causing Dallon to laugh mockingly.

"It'll be fun. Just be good sports and play along, please," Dallon enthused, bending down to place his phone in the centre of the circle of band members (plus you).

You weren't too thrilled about playing truth or dare – you never have been – but for the sake of the group, you went along with it.

The app version of Truth or Dare was a bit different to the traditional version, but it was easy enough to understand. Each player enters their name and once everyone's names are recorded, the game commences. The app displays the name of the player whose turn it is, and that person then chooses truth or dare and is given a random question to answer or thing to do by the game's generator; more often than not, the truth or dares involve other players. After you complete the challenge, you get a point. You could choose to not answer the truth or do the dare, but then you have to forfeit, and you lose a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.

The phone was passed around the circle so that everyone could enter their name and when everyone had done that, Dallon selected the 'Ten Rounds' option and pressed play.

"Tyler, you entered your name first so you're starting us off!" Dallon beamed, and Tyler sucked in a breath before reaching to the centre of the circle to tap 'Dare' on the phone screen.

Soak your t-shirt in water, put it in the fridge for 20 minutes, then take it out and wear it.

"Oooo," everyone grimaced as Tyler contemplated his next move.