I Prefer The Drummer. (Josh Dun x Reader)

"For those of you who just tuned in, I'm Anna from Alternative Press and I have with me, riding high after their incredibly successful world tour, Slade, Leighton, (Y/N) and Jesy – The Midnight Bandits."

The four of you gave a quick greeting to the camera before directing your attention back to the interviewer.

"So, guys, before the break, we spoke about the tour and you shared some information on the new album; now it's time we get to the fun part..."

"Oh, that can only mean one thing. Fan questions right?" Leighton chuckled.

"It is actually!" Anna answered, surprised. "How did you know that?"

"Whenever interviewers have something 'fun' in store for us, it's generally always fan questions," Slade explained. "And it's rarely ever fun. They ask the weirdest shit."

"Yeah, like other bands play games and stuff, but we just get interrogated," Jesy added.

"Not to say that we hate answering fan questions, we love engaging with fans," you jumped in. "It's just, yeah, they ask some pretty weird shit." The four of you laughed, thinking back to all the awkward fan questions you'd answered in the past.

"Don't take it personally, we love you guys," Slade spoke to the fans through the camera. "Just lay off the crack for a little bit."

"They're just really passionate," Anna giggled. "They want to know as much about you as they can."

"Yeah, including whether or not Leighton has ever had Skype sex," Slade snorted, the rest of you laughing in response.

"Hey, that question was directed to both of us, dude," Leighton defended.

"Mainly to you, though. They added 'or Slade?' as an afterthought."

"What was the answer?" Anna questioned cheekily.

"That... is irrelevant," Leighton spoke, closing his eyes and raising his hands, causing the room to begin laughing again. "You gonna ask us those questions or not?"

"Alright, alright. Touchy," Anna smirked as she shuffled through the cards she held in her hand. "Okay, the first one is from @heavydirtyslade and her question is: 'Have any of you guys have ever been in handcuffs?' Oooo."

Leighton, Slade and yourself all shook your heads no as Jesy pulled her mouth to the side and timidly raised her hand, earning a collective gasp from the rest of you.

"Oh! We've got a bad girl over here!" Anna exclaimed through a chuckle.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Slade turned to face her. "You've been in handcuffs like you've been arrested, or like in the bedroom?"

Jesy's face flushed as she sucked her teeth and whispered, "That wasn't part of the question."

"You kinky little shit!" Leighton gasped, nudging Jesy with his elbow.

"Moving on!" she declared.

"Alright, this one is from @summerof2001, and her question is: '@(Y/N)(Y/L/N) who is your celebrity crush?' I wanna know the answer to this too, actually," Anna leaned in closer.

The boys 'oooohed' as you shifted your gaze to the ceiling and ran your tongue over your teeth.

"Mm, who is it, (Y/N)?" Jesy pressed while advancing on you, clearly amused.

"Shut up, Jesminda!" you snapped at her, shifting in your seat.

"Come on, (Y/N/N), you already talk about him all the time. How is now any different?" Leighton chirped with a sly grin.