*Special Guest Imagine* In The Closet. (Matt Healy x Reader)

════════════════

WARNING: Smut.

Note: This was requested by a user on Tumblr. The majority of this imagine (the entire closet scene/the smut) was written by mikeywaystambourine . Thank you all for 15k, my loves! 🖤✨

 Thank you all for 15k, my loves! 🖤✨

════════════════

Sitting comfortably on the leather sofa in the dressing room, you heard the muffled voices on the other side of the door get increasingly louder, and you knew that the boys were approaching.

"Hey, love," Matt greeted, tiredly shuffling over to you and stealing a kiss.

"Well done, boys. You were great," you complimented, flashing a smile at the four of them.

Adam scoffed and grabbed a towel from the dresser, dabbing his drenched forehead. "Were you even watching the show?"

"No," you replied honestly, shrugging as you repositioned yourself so that your legs were draped over Matt, who had taken a seat next to you. "But I know you were great. You always are."

The guys 'awed' in response, making you roll your eyes and chuckle.

"Hey," Ross lightly slapped Adam on his chest, "you wanna go steal those golf carts?"

"Fuck yeah," Adam grinned.

"What are you? Thirteen?" George chimed, collapsing into the armchair opposite you and Matt.

"In some ways," Ross smirked, smacking George on the shoulder as he and Adam slipped out the door.

George just shook his head at his band mates' immaturity and drew out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one before offering the box to Matt, who accepted.

A comfortable silence settled over the room as the two boys smoked, while you toyed with Matty's curls.

"You know, there's still an hour before you have to be home, we could do a lot with our time," Matt whispered in your ear suggestively, leaning in to lightly run his lips over your neck.

"Not with him here," you whispered back, playing with the loose thread on the sleeve of his  shirt.

"Oh, right."

Matt told  George that you two would be going for a walk around backstage, but George knew exactly what you two were going to do; he laughed and told you to use a condom. You and Matt walked out of the dressing room and made your way over to the nearby closet.