Chapter 42

Prati shook her head, "I really don't have have anything to share, but do you have a Ukulele I can barrow?"

Apollo looked at her before making a Ukulele apear in his hands and handing it to her.

Prati smiled and started playing the Ukelele, "daddy, do you even love me? You created me, but why don't you wanna see me? It wouldn't hurt you if we just got a burger and shake ohh. And my God blood is your God blood, come on back and be my bud. I can count your visits on my fingertips. It would be nice if you gave your children gifts from your trips around Olympus. Daddy, why did you choose to father me when all you wanna do is bother me? Don't you know your children love you and we only wanna see more of you."

Prati stopped strumming the Ukulele and looked over to Apollo, who looked at her with a surprised face. I heard Sebastian sniffle.

"This is why you wear a condom" Sebastian sniffled again before getting elbowed in the ribs by Violet.

Apollo looked back at the horses flying the chariot as Prati frowned. But suddenly, the chariot flew a mile a minute and we where at the doorstep of Olympus when it stopped.

We got out of the chariot and followed behind Apollo as we walked in.

"You say that you are better than Artemis in every way, but how come Luna is her first child and she's doing a better job at raising her than you are with 4 children out of a million you've had" Prati said, Apollo didn't say anything and kept looking down.

"Prati's right. You have more experience with having children. All Artemis had were hunters and I don't think she had to raise them" Violet added, but still, no response from Apollo.

Once we were in the elevator, things were really silent, no peep from anyone.

~(very small time skip)~

Finally, we where nearing the giant double doors to the throne room. The silence will stop with the loud noise of Zeus yelling! It's way better being awkwardly screamed at by a god than be awkwardly silent with a god.

Apollo opened the doors and walked inside the throne room with us following behind.

"I don't know what's the wierdest. Apollo being quite for once or Prati, his daughter, making him quite for once" Bronxe said.

"Both" I wispered silently to Bronxe.

I hadn't realized that Prati still had the Ukulele Apollo gave her, she cluched it tightly as she stared down at her feet. It's like she actually regrets singing that to Apollo.

We stopped in the center of the throne room and Apollo went to sit down at his throne.

I put my hand on Prati's shoulder, "What you did, was very brave. Apollo isn't answering you because he doesn't have the balls to admit that your right... don't ever regret what you do. Never. Always keep looking forward" I whispered in her ear, Prati nodded.

"What are those two blubbering about?" Hera stared at us sternly, somebody should really put her back in her place.

Why does Hera have to ruin this beautiful moment? It's not fair, she gets to have her temper tantrums and ruin marrages but I can't have a small moment with my friend? I thought.

"Now, Now. Don't get too mad at Hera. She does go through allot, too" Prometheus said.

But you went allot more. I thought.

Zeus cleared his throat, "Do you four.. and bear, know why you are here?"

"I don't know why I'm here but I sure do know that I'm going to remember that" Bronxe stated, I gently flicked his nose.

"Uhh, I don't know allot of things that have been happening lately, but I hope you being the just so great god you are, will help us and explain things for us" Sebastian smiled softly.

Zeus' eye twitched as he stated at us with anger. "None of you know what had happened when all of you are the only witnesses!? What about Luna?"

"What about her?" Violet asked.

But little did Violet know that those were fighting words in the eyes of Zeus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is very short and important for you guys to read.

Since it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas, I've been thinking of making a special short for them, I can also do a Halloween special, too. But if you think that the Chapters already take forever to be published then thats fine.

Also Happy late Hallowen and Happy Thanksgiving also Merry Christmas!