Chapter 15

I woke up to the feeling of something poking my arm and shaking me a little.

"Moon, wake up" Nico said.

I realized that I was on top of Nico. Where we in this position all night...?

"Nooo..." I replied.

"You have to, Its almost time for breakfast and I have to pee" Nico said.

"But you're mooshy man body is comforting" I said.

"Oh well" was all I heard from Nico before he flipped me off the bed.

"Owwww..." I groaned "Why'd you do that?"

"Because you didn't get up. Now you better be up before I get outta the bathroom" Nico threatened and walked into the cabins bathroom.

I looked around the room and I couldn't but happen to notice that Bronxe was still asleep.

Bronxe wouldn't flip me off the bed. Would he?

I get up and walk over to Hazel's bed where Bronxe was sleeping peacefully. I grabbed the blanket and cuddled up with the bear. And probably started to fall back asleep.

"Really?!" Nico exclaimed, he must of been finished using the bathroom.

I heard footsteps walk over to my bed and felt Nico start poking my forehead.

"Get up!" The son of Hades whinned.

"Never!" I exclaimed.

"That's it" Nico said and I felt my blanket be pulled off of me and I felt the cold air hit my body.

"No! Gimme my blankee back" I cried.

"Nope, not until you get up. Breakfast is gonna start soon and I don't want you to go hungry" Nico explained.

"Five more minutes?" I asked.

"No."

"Four more minutes?"

"No."

"Three more minutes?"

"No."

"Two more minutes?"

"No."

"One more minute"

"Honestly, you should be the one having to wake me up."

I felt Nico grab Bronxe and pull my cub from my arms.

"No!" I cried "Why do you have to be so mean?"

"I'm not mean, you're just being stubborn" Nico replied.

"You're right" I said.

I got up, grabbed Bronxe, and left the cabin without saying another word.

I got back to my own cabin, I realize that I still have Nico's sweater but around my waist since it got hot with it on. Should I give it back? Nah, Nico wouldn't care. I still have the blanket that he gave Bronxe, also.

I did all the normal morning stuff, I took a shower, got dressed, and brushed my hair. I even put it into a bun.

I look over to my bed where Bronxe was sleeping and smiled at him. I went over to his side and shook him gently.

"What?" Bronxe asked and stretched his little bear legs.

"It's time for you to wake up, breakfast is gonna happen at any moment" I said.

"Oh, okay" Bronxe say. Boy, was he an adorable bear. He crawled out from under the blanket and I saw his messy fur, I might've giggled.

"What's so funny?" Bronxe asked.