Chapter 18

I can't believe that I was litterally at Olympus' door step.

I wonder what would happen if I died here, would I be able to say that I died at Olympus' door step? I thought.

But once again, I looked over and I caught Damien staring at me again.

"This way, children" Chiron said and led us into the building where we went to an elevator.

"The ones from the only child car go first. But don't wander, as soon as you get out of the elevator, you must stay near the elevator" Chiron demanded.

We huddled close together with both my duffle bag and my bear in my arms.

The elevator ride was pretty long since we had to get up to the 600th floor to Olympus.

One by one, people from cabins came from our of the elevator until it was only Chiron who came outta the elevator.

"This way, but make sure you stay close, I don't want anybody getting lost" Chiron said and started trotting slowly towards where the Olympains were.

I felt my heart pick up speed the closer we got to where the Olympians were.

Chiron opened up giant double doors and walked inside with the rest of the camp following behind.

"Hey, Luna, why did you leave me the other day while we were at the beach?" Damien whispered from behind me.

"I wasn't feeling good" I whispered back.

"Even I know that was a lie, tell me the truth" Damien whispered.

I sighed. "I liked you" I silently said, it was barely a whisper.

"What did you say?" Damien whispered.

"I liked you. And when you said that having a girlfriend was a waste of time. It broke my heart" I whispered a little louder.

I looked around the throne room and saw all the Gods and goddesses sitting in the thrones where our cabins were located.

I walked away from Damien and bumped into Prati in the process.

"Luna!" Prati silently exclaimed. "We've been looking everywhere for you. Where were you?" She asked.

"I was in the back behind the campers" I whispered.

Once the doors closed we all went silent, looking around at all of the Gods and Goddesses.

"I would like for Luna Frew to come forward" Zeus' voice echoed throughout the room.

I walked forward and by Chiron's side.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, I didn't cower or stutter or do anything to show I was scared. Although, on the inside I felt like crawling into a hole and hiding.

"Tell me, who have you hurt lately?" Zeus asked, making me concerned and confused.

"Oh boy, I don't know what you see with this demigod. She's just a demigod that thinks she can do something great but fail trying" Hers said while facepalming.

"What a evil queen. She might've been the one who inspired Meleficent" Bronxe said, I tried to hide my smile.

"Olympus already dealt kids trying to destroy Olympus and I really don't want to deal with another one" Zeus said.

"You're gonna kill me?!" I asked, slowly backing up.

"N-No, just answer the question!" Zeus boomed and the sound of thunder crackled outside.

"Well, I don't recall hurting anyone"

"Liar!" Sherman exclaimed from the crowed, he came charging from the crowd and stopped behind me. "All this brat does is try to kill me, first with the wolf, then the puma, and then the tiger. She deserves death!" Sherman exclaimed while pushing me to the floor.

"Yeah, and those were three badass animals that I kicked you're ass in the form of" I said while calmly getting up. "Plus, you deserved it. I wouldn't go around attacking people for no reason."

"Does anyone have any evidence that Luna is an innocent?" Zeus asked.

"I feel like I'm in a court" Bronxe said.

"Outta the way, my best friend needs to get her butt saved" I heard Sebastian say.

"We do, sir" Prati said after all three of them emerged from the crowd.

"What's you're evidence, then?" Zeus asked.

"Zeus, we've known Luna for over ten years. She'd never hurt a fly unless it did something wrong. Once after I squashed a spider with a boot, and Luna found out about it, she came over to my house in the middle of the night and started beating me with the boot. The exact same boot I used to kill the spider.But she didn't beat me with it, just whacked me a couple times in my butt" Prati explained.

"Also, Luna wouldn't even try to think of killing an animal without puking, we use it all the time to make her barf" Violet added.

"And, Luna always cried when she saw a dead animal in the road" Sebastian added aswell.

"Their all liars! There just lying so their best friend doesn't get killed!" Sherman exclaimed and started tugging and pulling at my hair.

I was infuriated! I wanted to strangle Sherman to death, but I was thinking of so many animals that I turned into a Griffin.

"see! Look! She's even trying to kill me right now!" Sherman exclaimed.

"Zeus, if I may add, that Sherman staged the hole thing. He even started harrassing her so she does attack him. I believe that she's one of the most innocent in this room. You can tell that she is a very kind and caring girl when she isn't antagonized" Athena said, getting off of her throne and coming over to me.

"I'm not really believing you, Athena" Zeus said.

"Just look at her, killing her is just like killing off one of you're own children. If Artemis was to kill all of you're demigod children right infront of you're face, wouldn't you feel heartbroken? Killing Luna would make you just as bad as Kronus" Athena said, and went back to get throne.

By now I was back to normal, embarrassed with Bronxe in my arms to comfort me.

"You have a point, Athena, but just know if you cause anything bad to happen in Olympus, I will take away all of you're powers, make you immortal and you'll be with Prometheus" Zeus threatened.

"I wasn't planning on it" I reply.

A daughter of Artemis (Nico Di Angelo x reader fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें