Chapter 21

"Please, Nico. Just let me turn you into a bird" I begged.

"No, just because you read that note that names you're powers doesn't me you can turn me into a bird" Nico replied.

"Please?" I asked.

"No, plus, how am I even going to go into Zeus' domain when he hates my guts?" Nico asked.

"That's the best part of becoming a bird! Zeus really wouldn't reconize you when you're in the form of something else" I explained.

"What? I wanna become a bird" Sebastian said as he walked towards me and Nico with Prati and Violet following behind.

"See, you won't be alone" I said, I really wanted to convince Nico into becoming a bird with me.

"But how are we even gonna fly?" He asked.

"I can teach you, Artemis taught me when we went to Olympus" I replied.

"Fine" Nico answered.

"Yes!" Me and meh friends ex- claimed.

"Lets go to the clearing in the woods me and Frank used when he taught me how to use my powers" I said.

I led the four with me to the clearing where I learned how to turn into animals. The place always had that type of feeling were you just can't help but be happy as soon as you get to it.

"This way, my guinea pigs" I said and went towards the center of the clearing.

"Wait! I refuse to be one of you're guinea pigs!" Nico exclaimed, but he still followed me until we did stop.

"You know I'm just kidding" I replied.

"I hate it when mom and dad fight" Prati said alloud, me and Nico gave her a death glare.

"Who wants to be turned into a bird first?" I asked.

"I do, I've always wanted to be something I'm not" Sebastian said.

I poked his forehead and thought of him becoming an owl. Because his nickname is Harry potter and Harry potter has a pet owl.

Black smoke surounded Sebastian and soon he was a small little owl.

"This is so awesome!" Sebastian exclaimed, but I could only hear him.

"Do me next!" Violet screeched and pushed Prati out of the way.

I poked Violets forehead and thought of a Robin since it's more sensible than a toucan in Long Island.

Shadows surrounded her as she shape shifted into a Robin.

"Why a Robin?" Violet asked.

"Alright, I'm officially next" Prati said.

I thought of it for a minute until I poked her forehead and turned her into a Cockatiel.

"Nico's next!" I exclaimed.

I turned over to him with a smile plastered on my face.

"Is it too late to back out?" He asked.

"Nope" I as popping out the 'p'.

Before Nico was able to protest I poked his forehead and he shape-shifted into a Raven.

After Nico turned into a bird, I morphed myself into an eagle 'cause I'm awesome like that.

"How come you get the eagle?" Prati asked.

"Because now, nobody can can hear you scream so I can make it quick" I said.

"You better not rape us" Sebastian replied.

"She didn't mean it like that, she meant it like killing us" Nico explained.

"Can we just get on with the flying lessons?" Violet asked.

~(time skip because Idk how to teach birds how to fly)~

After a little while, everyone got the hang of flying. Especially Nico.

"Can we actually go somewhere now?" Prati asked.

"Fine, but wherever I go, you guys follow" I explained.

"Deal" the four of them said in sync.

We set off into the sky with the wind beneath our wings.

I soared through the sky, it gets very peaceful watching as Camp passed from under us.

"Hopefully the kindley ones aren't fooled by our looks" Nico said.

"Hey! Don't jinx us" Violet said.

I made sure that we were circling Camp without anyone else noticing.

We were flying for a while until the sound of campers screeming from the ground interupted us.

We quickly flew back, we landed infront of the big house and I quickly turned us all back to normal.

We ran to the shooting range was and saw like a million hellhounds.

"What do we do?! There's too many to fight off" Sebastian asked, forgetting my secret weapon.

You know when I turned into that dinosaur? Well, turning into prehistoric animals is one of my secret weapons.

I knew that my bow would do only 10% damage to the swarm, so there was no use in summoning my bow.

I took a deep breathe and focused on becoming that T-      rex again.

About ten seconds later, I finally started morphing into that dinosaur I used to scare the shist outta Percy and Leo.

I let out a roar (up above) and I instantly got all of the hellhounds attention.

They all started swarming me and attacking me.

I used every dinosaur trick in the book. I used my tail to whip them around, I used my teeth to kill them (while getting their gold dust in my mouth), and even stomping on them.

Many of them were jumping on my back and trying to rip through my reptile flesh. They did give me some good flesh wounds though.

Campers were running around screaming their heads off and it really wasn't helping. Only Nico, Prati, Violet, Sebastian, Damien, and the Ares campers stayed to help. (Although, I wasn't very comfortable with Damien helping. But the more the marrier).

By the time we were finished, gold dust was dripping from my mouth. My right foot was severely injured, and I had millions of deep cuts on my back.

All I could do was stand there, waiting for some help. I couldn't become back to normal since the amount of blood loss on my small demigod body would kill me. But I was fine since my body was 20x my demigod size.

"Are you ok, Luna?" Sebastian asked, I looked at him with sympathy.

"Guys, come look" Sebastian said, everyone who was helping me rushed to my side.

I dont even know what came over me, I blacked out, I only caught glimpses of myself following Leo with his hand on fire before I completely blacked out.