Chapter 25

Damien walked me and Bronxe to my table and gave me a kiss before he left for his table.

I did my normal breakfast routine, get food for myself and food for Bronxe.

I kept my head my head down not trying to make eye contact with anyone. But I knew someone was staring at me. That's why I never looked up.

After breakfast, I met up with Sebastian, Prati, and Violet at Zeus' fist.

"Are you okay, Luna? You look... depressed" Sebastian asked.

"I'm fine" I replied.

"That's girl code word for saying that you need someone to talk to" Violet said.

"Well I don't need anyone to talk to" I stated.

"So you're not going to talk to me? I was right there when it happened. I was hurt almost as much as you were. A squirl told me that the animals have been acting weird lately, it must be from you" Bronxe replied.

"Well, you're going to have to talk to us, you can't keep it bottled up forever. It just makes you feel worse" Prati said.

"But it's easier to hide it then tell anyone" I replied.

"Yeah, but we've been you're friends for years. Just tell us what's on you're mind" Sebastian said.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked.

"Promise" the three said in sync.

"There only going to make fun of you. You're friends are useless, you're useless" the female voice said in my head.

"Don't listen to her. You're very useful and so are you're friends. Tell them what's wrong, maybe they can help you" the male voice in my head said. I just decided to start ignoring them.

I hugged my legs into my chest while Bronxe was sitting next to me and hid my face.

I told them everything that happened and explained every detail of the story. Even when I went to Damien. So I basically told them what I happened after archery practice with Prati.

"What a jerk" Sebastian said.

"I'm gonna kill him" Prati said.

"He. Is. Dead." Violet said.

"I've seen it happen already and already heard you explain it to Damien. But everytime I hear about it I want to kill him" Bronxe said.

I rolled my eyes, "guys, stop. It's over with me and Nico, Plus I'm dating Damien now."

They stopped and looked at me, "how is plan B?" Prati asked, I punched her arm.

We heard a twig snap in the bushes by us and we all pull out our weapons and stood up.

"You guys go and look around while I stay here" I said.

"Why do we have to?" Sebastian asked.

"Because I called staying here first. So go" I replied, they all groaned and went in different directions.

Another twig snapped in the woods and I aimed my bow at the noise. Bronxe latched onto my leg and held onto it tightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking over at Bronxe and forgetting about the noise.

"I lost my mother because I didn't stay close by her side. So if anything tries to attack and you run away, I'll be with you. AND THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND YOU!" Bronxe exclaimed, I turned around only to get thrown inside a sack.

It was dark inside and I dropped my bow before I was thrown in so I'm screwed. At least Bronxe was in it with me.

I started to scream and shout as someone was running away with the bag.

They suddenly stopped and a hand reached inside the bag and touched my forehead. The hand was ice cold, like freezing cold. Then my eyes grew heavier and heavier until I eventually fell asleep.

~(time skip)~

I woke up in what looked like a torture chamber/prison cell.

I was in the corner of the room and had chains attached to my hands that lead to the wall next to me.

On the other side of the room was the door and Bronxe who was silently sleeping in one of the corners of the room.

There was nothing but a dim light in the center of the ceiling so I couldn't see much. The room was freezing cold, it was the tempature of a meat cellar in the room.

Great. I've been kidnapped from the safest place for demigods. And I'm a demigod. How screwed an I? I thought to myself.

"Bronxe" I whispered, my throat was all scratchy and dehydrated. Bronxe didn't respond.

"Bronxe" I called again, my voice echoing throughout the tiny room. Bronxe didn't respond to me again.

"Bronxe" I called louder, he finally shot up.

"Oh thank gods you're alright, Bonxe. I started to believe you were dead" I replied.

I got up and started to run over to Bronxe but when I was close to him, the chains stopped me. I fell and landed on my knees.

"Careful, Luna. I have no clue how we got here, I'm still trying to connect the dots. Are you okay? You're knees took a big hit onto the floor" Bronxe said.

"Ouch. Yeah, I'm okay. I'm still trying to connect the dots too" I replied.

"Stay silent. She's going to hear you. Then she's going to hurt you if she finds out you're awake" the male voice in my head said.

I struggled to stand back up, my knees were red and starting to bruise. I stumbled back to the corner I was in and slowly slid down onto the floor.

I heard footsteps walking down a hall towards my door. My heart- rate rocketing through the roof and I couldn't breathe.

"Stay calm. Don't make her want to hurt you" the male voice in my head said.

"Hurt me?" I whispered to myself.

I know that it's weak to cry, but all I could do was cry when I heard someone unlocking the door.