Chapter 4

The walk to the abandoned playground was pretty creepy. And when I got to the playground there was a vehicle parked in the parking lot with people waiting on the outside of it.

As I got closer, I started to notice that it was my friends and the new kids there.

"Luna! What took you so long?" Violet asked.

"Who cares, put you're stuff in the trunk and get in" Nico said. Ugh what a jerk, I don't understand why he's so annoyed with me. I didn't do anything to him.

I put my stuff in the back and got inside the car with everyone else. The front had three seats and the back also had three seats. Which was enough room for all of us.

"You guys better get comfy because Ohio to Long Island is a long drive" Annebeth said we finally started moving. Oh boy this was gonna be a long ride.

~(time skip because the author is too lazy to add the details of the ride)~

The ride was boring, we didn't make any stops to sleep, we only stopped for food. Also, I was too much of a nervous rec to even sleep, I was ready to break down in tears at any moment. The only good thing that came out of the ride was that Nico left me alone.

And when we got to Camp Half Blood, I was exhausted and confused. I wanted to know why Hestia told me that Camp would have my answers. I wanted to know who Chiron was. I wanted to know why she told me to go to Olympus if all of my questions weren't answered.

Percy parked the car and said something in Greek but nothing happened to the car.

"What did you say to the car?" Violet asked.

"An invisibility spell to mortals" Sebastian said.

"How'd you know that?" Nico asked.

"I somehow understood what he said" Sebastian explained.

"We better get them to Chiron quick," Annebeth said. "This way, guys."

Annebeth led us through the woods and towards some type of civilization. "This way, were so close" She said with a determined smile.

"Wel-" Annebeth was about to say but was cut off by Percy.

"Can I say it? I wanna say it" Percy asked.

"What if Nico wants to say it?" Annebeth offered.

"No, I don't want to say it" Nico declined. He has cute eyes, Wait! Did I just say that? No, I didn't say that. Why would I like a jerk?

"Fine, Percy, you can say it" Annebeth said.

"Yes!" Percy shouted with glee. By  this time we were walking to a big house with a bunch of people staring at us. "Guys, welcome to Camp Half- Blood." Percy looked relieved when he said it like he's been waiting forever to say it.

"The big house is this way where Chiron is waiting for us" Annebeth said oddly quickly.

"Come on, I wanted to say that also" Percy whinned.

"Well you didn't. So stop acting like a big baby" Nico said.

Percy made a sad face that made me cringe. It was pretty sad.

We walked up to an actual big house and we all stopped walking.

"I'm so glad I didn't have to do this alone because I feel like crying" Sebastian admitted.

"Same" Me, Prati, and Violet said in sync.

"This is the big house guys, since nobody is on the porch, then Chiron must be inside. Hopefully" Annebeth said.

Together, we walked up the porch steps and inside the place. There was nobody inside except for a boy that was extremely cute, no not cute, adorable.

He had short black hair, serious brown eye's, an orange shirt that said CHB on it, and a determined smile.

~(Sebastians Pov)~

We walked inside and there was nobody there except a boy that was already described in Luna's Pov.

Luna looked at him like she just saw Jesus. Is she drooling? I thought.

She looked like a dog begging for a juicy piece of meat and I could she was in love with him.

~(Nico's Pov)~

I looked over at Luna and I instantly got jealous. She was staring at Damien, and looked like she was drooling?

Of course, I fall in love with a girl and she falls in love with the better version of me.

~(back to Luna's Pov)~

I need to know who he is. I thought.

"Why are you here, Damien?" Annebeth asked.

"One of the Aphrodite boys were making fun of some random girl, he needed to be punished so I beat him till he stopped begging for mercy. Then, Chiron found me and told me to wait here for him while he took the kid to the infirmary." Damien explained. "Who are those guys behind you? I never seen them in my entire time here at Camp."

"Oh, well, that's Luna, that's Sebastian, that's Violet, and that's Prati." Annebeth said and pointed at whoever she said with us saying 'sup' or 'hello'. "There new here, so be nice to them."

"So they don't know the ropes around here?" Damien asked and Annebeth nodded.

After Damien said that, a centaur comes trotting inside. I was internally freaking out.

"Y- You're a centaur" I said.

"Yes, how did you know that?" The centaur asked.

"I always loved it when my aunt Hestia told me Greek myths." I said.

"Well child, Its you're lucky day because Greek mythology isn't fake, it's real. And you are a child of a god or goddess. My name is Chiron by the way." Chiron said and we both shook hands.

"Child, did you happen to say 'aunt Hestia'?" Chiron asked.

"Yeah, she raised me ever since I was three" I answered.

"Hmm, I'll have to have a talk with you're godly parent when you get claimed. Good thing since you're over thirteen, it won't take that long to get claimed. What are you're names by the way?" Chiron asked.

"I'm Luna Frew, that's Prati Hopkins, that's Violet Voltair, and that's Sebastian Walker" I said and pointed at the person of the names that I said. (Sorry, toungue twister)

"Got it, Nico, could you show Sebastian around while Percy and Annebeth show Violet and Prati around" Chiron said, the three nodded and guided my friends away from me.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Uhm, Damien, you could show Luna around, forget why I had you come here, just don't make that mistake again."

"Got it, this way, Luna" Damien said and brought me out of the big house.

"Where should I start?" The boy asked to himself. "Oh! Come with me! I know where to start." He said and pulled me along with him.