Chapter 27

"Are you okay, Luna. If I had one super power right now, it'll be able to get us out of here" Bronxe said, I forget he was here. He must've been horrified seeing me like this.

"What are you doing, my butterfly?" Khione asked, staring at me. I couldn't tell her that I was trying to escape, but it would be awesome if I did.

"I couldn't help but try to stop the pain. So I wanted to see what was wrong after you left" I replied.

"Okay" she threw the dagger onto the table. "Its yours now, you're going to use it to kill everybody."

Oh no, she's an idiot. I thought to myself.

I'm kinda wondering when Nico will show up, that voice in my head said he was in the right trail. Or maybe I'm just going insane already? Probably not.

I also don't want to admit this, but I liked the first room I was in better. This one just screams "this is going to be you're torture room! Have a great time!" Don't you think?

And I did not like how Khione was staring at me. So I made a witty comment.

"You know, if you take a picture it'll last longer" I said, she looked angry.

She walked over to me and un- cuffed me. Then she quickly went back over to the door.

"Grab you're dagger and mutt and follow me, my butterfly" note to self, murder anyone who calls you a butterfly after this.

I did what she said and followed her back to my room, I would've been fine with the place if it wasn't so flipping cold. It's like I'm going through the ice age.

My little room reminded me of a school class room. I have no idea why. Maybe because it was the tempature of the class room in the morning in the season of Winter.

I sat down in my little corner as Khione left and set Bronxe down onto my lap. Then I started to fiddle with the dagger Khione slit my wrists with.

"I say you kill Khione with that dagger instead of the gods" Bronxe suggested.

"I know, I'm just waiting for the right moment. I got this, Bronxe. Don't worry" I reassured.

"What if Khione actually takes you over and the gods defeat and kill you?" Bronxe asked.

"At least I get to die knowing that it wasn't my fault" I replied.

"What if you defeat Khione but the gods still kill you anyway?" Bronxe asked.

"At least I get to die doing everyone a favor. But if you aren't killed, tell Artemis that I want a small memorial of me for my small sacrifice" I said.

"Wouldn't it be a big sacrifice? I mean, you're giving you're life up when you could be ruling by someone's side" Bronxe asked.

"It wouldn't be a big sacrifice. This is like a small sacrifice, I bet many other heroes made bigger sacrifices. I'd be just a mere wannabe" I replied.

"Whatever, mere wannabe" Bronxe said, making me laugh. "It's nice to see you laugh again. Instead of being all sad."

"You know what would actually be nice?"

"What?"

"A nap"

Before Bronxe could protest, I was already asleep. Everyone gets tired after getting hurt, it's basically a fact. You must be a magician if you don't.

~(dream!!)~

I was falling, It was dark and I couldn't tell which way was left it right. I only know that I'm falling into a black void with no light at all.

I suddenly saw a white void as I was falling. I prepared myself for whatever was going to happen. I closed my eyes and covered my face for the impact of anything.

Suddenly the falling stopped and I was on my feet, but I still kept my eyes shut and my face covered.

"Open you're eyes, child" the make voice in my head said. I opened my eyes. I was in a forest infront of an abandoned green house.

"Go inside, child" the male voice inside my head said.

I walked inside the green house, there were vines and plants growing everywhere. Not to mention it was hot. But what do you expect from a green house?

I looked around and founded another door inside. Something was telling me to open it and it sure wasn't the voice in my head.

I walk over to the door and open it. There was a guy in there on a carpet and looked like he was meditating.

"Sit with him, darling child" the male voice said.

I sat across from him and he looked up at me. I couldn't make out his features, but he looked like a god or something.

"I can't tell what the future is going to be like, but whatever you do, you'll always be my first creation for Artemis" he said, he sounded like the male voice in my head.

"But Prometheus created me for Artemis..." I replied, looking down at my lap.

"I am Prometheus. That male voice in you're head, that's me. I created you for Artemis, I really want to help you. But the last time I did that, I was severely punished for it" he said.

"Really?"

"Yes really. Nico Di Angelo is almost there, you should be waking up now. I don't want you to be tired when you have to kill Khione. Remember, you have to kill her with the dagger she gave to you. It'll become useless afterwards so you don't have to kill anyone else except her. You'll still have you're battle scars, though. But at least you'll be remembered" Prometheus said.

The room started to fade away and the next thing I knew was that I was awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got that Chapter done!

I need to know, do you want a happy or sad ending? Or both?

I've got two good endings one that's good and one that's sad. The sad one is a bit better, though. Please tell me.