Chapter 23

"Nico, wake up. You're sleeping on the floor and that's not normal" I said and genlty shook Nico awake.

"No, sleep is a priority that you must let me have" Nico responded and curled up into a little ball on the floor.

"Nicoooooooo" I said, stretching out the 'o'.

"Moooooooooon" Nico replied, making moon sound like a cow's moo. If I sound like I'm upset by that, maybe it'll get Nico up. I thought.

"Hmph" I huffed and rolled over on my bed and coudled up with Bronxe. "Rude" I whisper loud enough for Nico to hear me.

"I heard that" Nico responded.

"Good!" I exclaimed and scrunched my eyes closed.

I heard Nico sigh and heard some rummaging on the floor, then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What did I do wrong?" Nico asked, I ignored him.

"Tell me what you're problem is" Nico said, I still ignored him.

Then I felt all his weight crush my little bug body.

"How dare you not respond when you are asked a question by the ghost king!" Nico exclaimed in a British king accent. Of course I giggled.

"Tell me or you will get a visit from the tickle monster" Nico threatened, I covered my stumach.

"You seriously think that would stop me?" Nico asked.

"Maybe" I murmured.

"Tell me" Nico groaned, I still didn't respond.

"That's it" Nico said and started tickling me.

"Ahahaha! Nico stop! Hahahaha!" I laughed.

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong" Nico replied and kept tickling. How am I supposed to tell him when I'm about to piss my pants? I thought to myself.

"Hahaha! I was pretending to be mad at you so you'd wake up hahahahaha!" I answered but Nico kept tickling me a little while longer though.

"You're a meaner. You know that, right?" I asked after Nico stopped tickling me.

"You love me" Nico replied and burried his face in my neck.

"You missed breakfast, so If you get hungry I'm not supplying you with any of my candy" I said, totally changing the subject.

"You're lieing, you know that you will do that for me" Nico replied.

"Noooo" I said.

"Thanks for waking me up" Bronxe said while doing a little bear stretch.

"Nico, there's always that time of day were I need my alone time. And this is that time of day. Now shoo" I said and pushed Nico out of my cabin and locked the door before he could protest.

I turned around and started walking towards my bed until I bumped into something and felt hands rap around my waist.

"No goodbye kiss?" Nico asked.

I rolled my eye's and kissed Nico, rapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer and putting my hands in his messy black hair. We kept kissing until we both ran out of air and I pulled away.

"Happy now?" I asked sarcastically.

"More than happy" Nico replied and left after a minute or two of more kisses.

"That was gross. I might barf if I see you kiss Nico again" Bronxe said as I sat down on the bed next to him.

"Then why were you looking?" I asked.