Chapter 13

I waited for 5 minutes before I heard three knocks on the door. I knew it was going to be Nico so I just said that the door was unlocked.

I thought Nico was gonna come in, but instead some other kid came inside with Sherman behind him.

"Who are you?" I asked as the two came closer.

"Don't play dumb!" Sherman shouted and slammed the door shut and locked it.

I got off the bed and picked up the cub.

"Last time I checked, this wasn't you're cabin" I said. The two slowly made their way closer to me, I backed away.

"We know" the guy infront of Sherman said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb! We know you've been playing hard to get" Sherman said.

"What are you? Someone who gets turned on by someone who turns into animals and almost kills you?" I asked, they smiled.

"No, we just figured that the daughter of a virgin should lose their virginity before they even see their mother face to face" the second kid said. I assumed he was another child of Ares since he looked exactly like Sherman.

"That's rape" I stated and kept backing up until my back hit a corner.

"What are they gonna do? I smell you're fear" the bear said and of course the two idiots didn't hear the bear! I'm going insane, I'm probably already insane.

"What do ya got there?" The second guy asked and reached his hand over to the cub. I started growling at him.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Finally, their here. I thought.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you're offer for a three some. Go offer that to someone who would accept it, most likely a daughter of Aphrodite or Eros but I'm not one for stereotypes. Now shoo, before things get ugly" I threatend. I had realized that I could easily squash them if I became an elephant.

I walked past them towards the door.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

I heard murmuring outside the door and the sound of the doorknob move, but it wouldn't budge.

"What are you talking about?" Sherman asked.

"Yeah, and who wouldn't be interested in our offer. Free sex" the other guy said and I shot him a glare.

"Luna! Is everything ok in there?" A voice asked from the other side of the door.

"Two pigs like you both don't deserve to have a one night stand with me. Plus, I intend to be a virgin just like my mother until I find someone who is still a virgin that actually deserves my attention. Unlike you two" I said and opened the door (unlocking it first).

"Now do something useful in you're pathetic lives and leave. Also, if you spread rumors around me I'll have you're heads in a basket full of you're blood" I threatend... again.

Nico, Prati, Sebastian, and Violet were standing at the door like idiots. Although, Nico seemed like he was ready to burst like a bubble with anger. Me and him both. I handed Nico the cub and whispered to him to go behind the cabin and wait.

"Leave please" I said and gestured to the door while holding it open.

"Not until we get what we came for" Sherman's friend said. Oh, that was weird to say after Sherman. I got the shivers.

I looked up at them. "You guys really can't process this through you're tiny peanut brain that I'm not interested?" I asked.

"Guess we can't, now shut the door so we can satisfy our needs" Sherman replied.