Chapter 10

(You have to listen to that song above👆)
~(Luna's Pov)~

I woke up with my back cramping in pain. Must've slept on the bed too long.

I walked outside my cabin and the conch horn blew for breakfast. Wow, I slept for that long. I thought.

I didn't change my clothes and just walked to the dinning pavilion. And ate some bacon with eggs.

After breakfast, I went back to my cabin and took a shower. I felt refreshed when I got out.

I reached under my bed and grabbed my bag with clothes inside. I grabbed a camp shirt and jean shorts that weren't super short with blue socks.

I decided to check to see if Frank and Hazel made it to camp yet. I walked towards the big house with people staring at me and whispering things about me.

I didn't care, I only care about my friends since their more important to me than anything.

I walked up to the big house and Chiron with some other guy and they were playing some type of card game.

"Who are you?" The guy sitting next to Chiron asked.

"I can ask you the same question" I replied.

The man sighed, "I'm Dionysus, mostly known as Mr.D, god of wine and stuff. Now you" the dude said and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm Luna Frew, daughter of Artemis. And I wanted to ask Chiron a question" I answered.

Mr.D spat out his drink onto the table. "Artemis doesn't have children, she has child hunters but never an actual child of her own." Mr.D said.

"Well, I guess she did have a child. I don't know how or why. But all that I know is that I need to make her proud" I explained.

"Yeah, whatever" Mr.D said and went inside the big house. What a jerk.

"Luna, you said you had a question for me. What was it in particular?" Chiron asked.

"Oh, do you know when Frank and Hazel are gonna get here? I've been dieing to meet them" I asked.

"They should be arriving here any moment, I Iris messaged them not too long ago. They're super excited to meet you" Chiron answered.

"Is there anything you want me to do during this time?" I asked.

"Yes, actually, I want you to find a place in the woods that's in the camp boundaries, that you would be at most comfort at. Then, I want you to come back down here when you're done" Chiron constructed.

I raced down towards the woods, with people giving me the stink eye and stuff. But I didn't care! It was a beautiful sunny day with the perfect tempature out.

After a bit of searching around the woods, I found an amazing clearing that made the forest look not so gloomy.

I ran back to the big house to tell Chiron that I found a place in the woods.

When I got to the big house, Chiron was there, along with two people that were about my age.

One was male with black hair and had a purple shirt that says SPQR on it. He also had a bag of Arrows on his back with a bow in his hand.

The other one was female with beautiful curly dark brown hair and eyes that look like a gold color. She was wearing the same shirt that the boy was wearing and had a sword in her right hand.

"Is that Luna?" The boy asked.

"I love the moon crescent that's on you're forehead, it looks beautiful" the girl complimented.

I smiled, "yeah, but it would go better with you're eyes."

She smiled back. "No, it totally matches you're silver eyes."

"Looks like you get along already," Chiron said "Luna, this is Frank and Hazel from camp Jupiter. Frank, Hazel, this is Luna. She will tell you guys all about what she can do. And I'm pretty sure that what she did the other day happened more than once."

I turned around to the camp where there were people staring at me.

"Alright! Who's the tattletail?!" I shouted, people flinched when I made a stomp move at them.

"Luna, nobody tattled on you if you did anything. It's just that for a demigod, there mistakes usually happen more than once. Like Percy for example, before he learned he was the son of Poseidon he made one mistake and it happened more than once. For example, he had a bully that was bullying him and his friend, until all the sudden she was 'pushed' into the water by Percy. And when he got to camp, there was a 'plumbing issue' in the bathroom and Clarrise got soaked with toilet water" Chiron explained.

"Oh, good" I reply.

"I hope that you found a place in the woods where you could train" Chiron said.

"Oh, I did, follow me" I said and started walking to the clearing in the woods with Hazel and Frank following behind.

"Luna! I thought I said that it would be a good idea to not become the second most feared in camp?" Will said walking towards me, causing me to stop to talk but the other two didn't seem to mind.

"I can't let it slide if someone like Sherman thinks it's ok to attack someone who doesn't even deserve it. I might not like Nico very much and think that Sebastian is mental sometimes but the golden rule is to never bully the mentally challenged. And the second golden rule next to that is to never bully my frenamies, that's my job" I replied.

"Ok, you are officailly the second most feared at Camp allong with Nico" Will said.

"It's not like I can help it!" I replied and smiled.

"Hey, maybe you and Nico can go head to head to see who's scarier" Will offered and smiled at me.

"Never gonna happen" I stated and started walking back to the clearing in the woods.

"Looks like you already made some good friends" Hazel said.

"Not really, the entire Ares cabin must really wish they could drown me in toilet water" I said.

"They wanna do that to everybody," Frank said "trust me, there are some nice kids of Ares, like me."

"Wait, I thought that you were a Roman camper along with Hazel" I said.

"Yeah, but Mars is the Roman version of Ares" Hazel implied.

"True," I replied "were here!"

I stopped at the clearing and heard Hazel and Frank whisper 'woah' behind me.

We walked into the center of the clearing and sat in a circle with Frank and I facing each other and Hazel on the side.

"Ok, the only information Chiron gave me was that something happens to you when you get mad. And that Hazel and I had to help" Frank said.

"What happens to you when you get mad?" Hazel asked. "We promise we won't tell."

"Well, the entire camp already knows, especially Sherman and Nico" I said.

"Nico??" Hazel and Frank asked in sync.