Chapter 9

We walk to Shawn's apartment building since it's close by and get into his jeep, he drives me over to the train station to get my rucksack. Even just watching him change gear is so attractive, I try not to stare and look out the window.

"I was actually wondering if you'd drive manual or automatic" I say.

"Oh really, Yea I like manual especially in winter when the roads are icy, you guys drive manual in the UK right?"

"Yea well most people" I say before he parks.

I retrieve my bag and Shawn carries it for me being the gentleman that he is, we stop at a small shop in the station and get some food for breakfast. We then drive back to his apartment, I'm really intrigued to see it, I've never been in a famous person home before.

After entering a code for the gate and then for the apartment block we reach his door, he unlocks it and we go in.
The apartment was painted white with dark wood floors and some nice furniture that didn't look overly used.

"This is really nice" I say looking around.

"Yea but it's not me, it still looks like a show house" he laughs "I haven't really had time to settle in, I want to change some furniture and put some photos up and stuff" I nod while walking over to a large sliding door that leads onto a small balcony.

"This view is crazy" I was looking out over the city.

"Yea it was one of my main reasons for getting this place." He pauses looking out with me. "Come on I'll show you to your room" I turn and see he still has my rucksack slung over his shoulder.

"Oh yea" I say following him, we head towards the back of the apartment and we walk past a door that's ajar and I can see it's Shawns room, the bed is half made and I count three guitars at least. My room is adjacent, it's slightly smaller than Shawns but the same layout, he sets my rucksack onto the bed and I thank him.

"The bathroom just next door, towels are in the cupboard opposite your door" I smile at him and nod.

"Thanks again, didn't think I'd get to stay in such a nice place" I say sitting down on the bed.

"Honestly it's no problem" he says leaning against the door frame, how is he so attractive without even trying. "Well I'll leave you to settle in, do you want some coffee I'm going to make some?"

"Yea please" I say before he leaves closing the door behind him. I sit there for a minute just processing everything, do a small happy dance then I get changed into more comfy clothes. I grab my phone charger and leave seeing Shawn carrying the two mugs toward the living room so I follow.

"I'll be back in a second" he says before heading off to his room, he returns a couple of minutes later in some sweats and a different T-shirt. I try not to stare as he sits down beside me.

"Oh the WiFi code is on the router hold on" he jumps up and reads out the code as I enter it into my phone.

"Thanks" I say once he's finished, I take a sip of my coffee. We both sit in silence browsing our phones catching up on anything we'd missed during the day.

"Do you like pizza?" Shawn asks randomly.

"Ugh Yea?" I reply laughing a little at the sudden question.

"Sorry, I'm kind of hungry and was going to order, anything you don't like?"

"No I'm happy with whatever I'm not a picky eater" he reads out the order and I approve before he confirms it.

I look down at my phone, the girls at home are discussing a party they were at last night.

Clara: 'we lost Lucy as usual and then couldn't get her tore away from some guy so we could go home'