"Yeah, whatever," She huffed, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Please help me refrain from beating the fake out of her."

"As much as I'd love to watch you do that," I chuckled. "You'd have to spend your lifetime beating her to get all that fakeness out."

"You had sex with her," She laughed at me. "Multiple times."

"Ew, God," I pretended to gag. "Please don't remind me."

"Oh, I'm holding this over you for a while," She laughed at me as we continued to walk backstage.

"Whatever, Ms. Professor Fucker," I nudged her and she laughed.

"It's better than being Mr. Lily Gordon Fucker," She shrugged.

"Touché."

Liked by postmalone, vannahbaby03, and 10,793 othersol1v1a

ol1v1a.mcne1l Tour. Angel.
View all 738 comments
username1 he is so cute ugh
itzrandyyy can i get some backstage passes plsssss. i'm a huge fan!!!!!
postmalone sorry i cant be him
username2 NUT !!!
taylor_barns He's mine Olivia. stop this.
ol1v1a.mcne1l @taylor_barns Omg. I am so sorry. Forgive me.
4 hours ago

I ran my fingers through my curly hair as I stood in the mirror. I heard Lily singing and cringed. I honestly couldn't believe this was happening. Most of my fans didn't even like her anyways so I wasn't sure how her being my opening act was even an option.

This is what I get for not knowing shit about the tour. I looked over at Olivia who was sitting on the dressing room couch on her phone, texting. I walked over and stood above her.

"Who are you texting?" I teased her.

"Randy," She told me, not looking up from her phone. When she didn't look up, I took the phone from her jokingly and looked at the texts.

"No!" She yelled as I looked. "Oh, my God."

"Don't say a fucking word," She said, covering her face

"Don't say a fucking word," She said, covering her face. I laughed and gave her phone back. Oh how cute she was when she was embarrassed.

I sat down beside her and pulled her hands away from her face. She looked at me and her cheeks were red. I wasn't sure why, though. She knows all she has to do is ask.

I put one finger under her chin and turned her head towards me. I placed my lips on hers, letting my hand fall down to her thigh, pushing the suede skirt she had on up her legs.

I lifted her shirt up slightly so my hand could travel under it as I continued to kiss her. I massaged her breasts as I kissed her harder, feeling my jeans tighten. God, she makes it so easy.

I began unbuttoning the buttons that lined the front of her skirt as her tongue slipped into my mouth. Her arms wrapped around my neck, laying down on the couch and pulling me on top of her.

I slipped a hand into her panties, rubbing her softly, barely touching her. I circled my index finger around her clit gently as she bit my lip.

"Austin," She let out a breath against my lips. "You have to go on stage soon."

"I don't care," I said, inserting one finger into her, causing her to bite her own lip. "I always have time to make my girl cum."

a/n: yuuuum omg.

LOL SO. y'all voted on which scandal i should do & #2 won!! (the scandal isn't lily on tour btw) soooo, stay tuned lmao.

but yeah, what do y'all think about the lily situation?

also, it's my sister's birthday!! she's my literal best friend so it'd be awesome if you guys could wish her happy birthday in the comments!