Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Boy, bye. I came out my momma p-ssy posing."

"Okay, okay, we'll see."

The stylists got us in matching Calvin Klein underwear. They oiled up Romeo like they always did for all his photoshoots where he was half f-cking naked. I rolled my eyes, but took a video of it just so I could send it to the girls via group chat so they could thirst over him. They could never say I never gave them nothing. They tried to oil me too, but I replied, "I'm not ghetto like him. We're going to look like a ghetto ass, oiled up couple. It's going to look like promo for a porn or something."

"But it's gonna look weird if I'm just oiled."

"Then wash the f-ck off, because I'm not putting oil on."

"Girl, you need to. You're ashy."

I laughed and pushed his shoulders before reluctantly agreeing to let them lather me in oil. It would look weird if Romeo was the only one glistening. I didn't want to look ashy or be outshined by him, literally.

"It's not even that much oil," Romeo said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. His warm body pressed against my back and I rolled my eyes once again.

"What is this? A prom picture?"

"Actually, I like that," the photographer said. "It looks very natural and cute. Both of you two give me big ass grins then start laughing, bring her a bit closer, Romeo...yeah, perfect...just like that!" I would be lying if I said it wasn't kind of weird having Romeo so close to me. We had sex a couple times, the first time was so horrible I don't even like to think about it. But the man had rearranged my guts once so for his d-ck to be poking my ass was awkwardly a...dare I say...turn on. "That's enough of that. Let's get another pose," the photographer instructed.

Romeo backed away from me and I took a sigh of relief. "How about one on the floor," Romeo said as he motioned down towards the ground.

"You read my mind," the photographer said as he walked over to us. "Romeo sit down, legs parallel, back straight and Leilani, I need you to sit on top of him, straddle him with your legs. Yeah, just like that. Now, when I start taking shots, I want Romeo looking at the camera. Give me that sexy, serious face that you always do with your cheek brushing against Leilani's shoulder. Leilani, back straight, somewhat arched, look at the camera and have your hands on Romeo's ribcage. Romeo, I want your hands on Leilani's butt. Can we do that?"

Romeo chuckled awkwardly and looked into my eyes. "I don't know. Can I do that?"

"I mean, you've done it before," I murmured only so we could hear. We both laughed timidly but got in the position for the photo. The photographer started taking shots. I thought it was going well from all the pictures he was snapping. Other people on set began crowding around, smiling and talking about how good we looked.

One of the big dogs, Bradley, walked up to the photographer and put his hand on his back to stop him from taking photos. He straightened out his fresh tan suit. "This is very reminiscent of the Kate Moss and Mark Wahlberg shoot from 1992 except sexier. You two look so good together. You're both so close to nudity but seem so comfortable around each other." If only Bradley knew that once upon a time, I had Romeo's semen on my stomach. "I'm thinking we do a more intimate photoshoot. We'll pay triple then what we're paying you guys today if you're willing to get a little sexier for us for another shoot down to road."

"How sexy are we talking," I asked, feeling safe enough to finally hop off Romeo's lap. He stood up and helped me to my feet as well. "Thanks," I said quietly.

"Well, I was thinking Leilani, you could go topless. It's a little more risqué and it'll get people talking, you know?"

"Topless?"