Chapter Eight

My body was calling for Tristan's attention but it seemed like today just wasn't the day that it's needs got fulfilled. When I got home, I took a long, steamy shower and I couldn't get her out of my f-cking head. All I could think about her strong muscles, immaculate face, dark blue, dreamy eyes and all the things she was probably capable of doing. I had never been so sexually frustrated in my life. No one had ever had me this hypnotized without sex before. I believe it was the way she talked and the way she carried herself. She knew she was the sh-t but she wasn't too cocky about it. She was sexy, but also funny and super chill. Honestly, the perfect candidate for a f-ck buddy.

To knock my hormones down a few levels, I thought about getting on Tinder and asking one of my matches to come over but I didn't want anyone to touch me but Tristan. She was who I was longing for. So instead of asking a random stranger to come over, I pleasured myself. I leaned my back against the shower wall and grabbed my detachable shower head. There was nothing compared to the massage setting, especially against my craving cl-t.

I thought about Tristan as I moved the shower head in slow, circular motions. I imagined her hands feeling all over my body. Her lips making her way from mine and further down. Her eyes looking into mine with pure lust. Her f-cking me as if it was a necessity as if she f-cking needed me. When I orgasmed, my knees buckled, and my head went back against the shower wall. I nearly gave myself a f-cking concussion. F-ck, I needed to get a grip.

When I got out of the shower, I changed into a t-shirt and sweats. My friends were supposed to come over later and there was no telling what we were going to get into. Hopefully, not too much, I had work in the morning.

Once I got dressed, I found myself staring at my black curtains. They were closed shut but I knew the apartment across the street had to have theirs wide open. Tristan kept them open as if she wanted the whole world to know her business so why would one little peek hurt? I walked over to the curtains and slowly pulled it to the side just so I could get a glimpse of what she was doing. When I saw, my heart melted.

Marvel and Tristan were sitting on the edge of her bed as they looked up at the mounted television with huge smiles on their faces. They were playing a video game and Tristan was trying to cheat by grabbing her daughter's controller. As they did that, Milo laid back behind them with a tablet in his hands. I closed the curtains and hated myself for being such a f-cking creep. Okay, no more looking out that damn window with intentions to stalk.

...

"Baby, grind on me. Relax your mind and take your time on me," Kali sung as she body rolled. Music echoed throughout my apartment as my friends and I played board games on the living room's coffee table. We had wine coolers on deck and we were getting close to being tipsy. This was one of my favorite pastimes with my friends. A close runner-up was playing beach volleyball with them, but when we just chilled like this was the best. Crazy conversations, a lot of laughter and an escape from reality was always appreciated.

We all sung in unison, "Let me get deeper, shorty, ride on me." We were in the middle of playing LIFE but that all got cancelled when the song began. Our singing was loud and horrendous as we clapped, twerked and snapped. I knew my neighbors were hating me at the moment, but oh the f-ck well, I paid my rent just like they paid theirs.

"Damn, I'm horny as hell now," Chy said after the song ended. She pouted as she seemed to scroll through her phone. "Which one of these f-ckboys should I call?"

"B-tch, if you don't shut up and spin! You're not getting d-ck tonight until we play at least three more games," Kali shouted at Chy before taking a sip of her wine cooler. I laughed as I sat leaned back on my hands.

"Girl, these men cum in five minutes. I can leave for thirty minutes and come right back. Ain't no thang," Chy said as she sat her phone down. "You see when I was on my gay sh-t, I didn't know what to do with myself. Women can f-ck for hours. Ask Lani. How long do you have sex with guys and how long do you have sex with girls, Lani?"