Pt 2: Chapter Two

TRISTAN

"Bro, I know you lying. This motherf-cker is all tan, arms and abs. I'ma call this motherf-cker The Situation," Nick said as he scrolled through Remi's Instagram feed. "And why her name Remi like the rat from Ratatouille?"

We were all sitting in the break room at my main gym location. Nick was sitting on top of one of the tables with his legs dangling as he scrolled through Remi's Instagram with an evil ass smile. Kobe was shaking his head, twisting his hair being a bit more quiet than usual as he leaned back in his seat; while our new trainer and friend, Cedric, was also on his phone swiping through Remi's Instagram.

I f-cked up and said Remi's name when I was telling the boys what went down last night and they started being messy and looked up Remi. When I told them they were acting like a bunch of city girls, they just replied sarcastically with, "Period!" Now, here we were.

"Yo, you did not just say that she looks like the Situation," Cedric said with a snicker. Cedric had been around and working at the gym for eight months and he fit right in with us. He was definitely a nice medium to have between Kobe's chill and Nick's wildness. He was definitely someone I could lean on for some solid advice, especially while Zayn was out currently touring in the UK. "She's jacked though, for real. She got bigger muscles than Nick!"

"Man, everybody got bigger muscles than Nick," Kobe jumped in. "Hell, my momma got bigger muscles than Nick."

"That's cause your momma be putting them biceps to work when she be stroking my sh-t," Nick said, looking up from his phone to give Kobe a teasing grin. Kobe looked at him in disgust. "Don't get me started on her throat muscles."

"You always taking some sh-t too far," Kobe said before throwing the sweat towel he had on his leg at Nick. Nick threw it back before looking up at me. "Yo, Cash, stop acting like you don't want to see what this motherf-cker look like. If you squint hard enough, she kinda looks like you."

I smacked my lips at Nick. Ain't no way she looked like me. I mean, have you seen me? I hate to be egotistical, but no one came close to me and my looks. I was very distinct and I doubt she looked like me. Nick hopped off the table and walked over to me, almost shoving the phone in my face. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my face and stabilized the phone as I looked at Remi. I laughed a little bit. "She looks nothing like me."

"Yeah, you right. She got a little bit more muscle. How much you think she bench," Nick teased as he looked at me.

I smacked my lips as I stared at Remi's muscular figure. "She don't got more muscle than me. I don't know how much she bench, but I can outdo her," I said confidently.

That's when Cedric laughed. "Cash, you ain't gotta lie, dawg. This motherf-cker definitely got more muscle mass than you," he said. "Like she's honestly a Tristan 2.0, just with more muscle."

"And a cooler haircut," Nick added assault to injury. I couldn't believe my boys were doing me like this. It went from a Remi roast session to a Tristan roast session. "But yo, no lie, you're more attractive in the face. She can't take that away from you."

"Man, y'all are a mess," Kobe said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and shook his head.

"Nah, you know what is a mess," Nick asked as he stepped back from me. His eyes darted from me, to Cedric, to Kobe then back to me. "This motherf-cker named her dog, Nike. Why would you name a dog after a shoe? Imagine, you f-cking with some fine ass b-tch and then she tell you her poodle is named Croc." I couldn't help but laugh. Nick was being absolutely ridiculous now. "And I'm still stuck on Remi. No way this motherf-cker government name is Remi. What you think her name is? I bet it's Reese or some sh-t."