Pt. 2: Chapter Four

TRISTAN

Avery really showed me what I had been missing out on for the past year. She was so comfortable and open with me that it made me comfortable and open with her. We went hours taking turns pleasuring each other, and it was a night that I would never forget. I ended up spending the night and when I woke up in her bed, the first thing I saw when I looked beside me was Avery's adorable grin. I covered my face and laughed. I asked her groggily, "Why are you watching me sleep, weirdo?"

She continued smiling at me and said, "Because it's cute when you sleep. Do you know that you snore?"

I took my hands from my face and squinted my eyes at her. "I don't snore. If I did, my kids would have said something by now. The first thing I would hear in the morning if I snored would be Milo telling me, "Daddy, you sound like a hog.""

Avery laughed. "Your kids call you daddy? Aw, I thought I was so original calling you that last night. I have to figure out something else to call you."

"Hmm, like what?"

"Likeee," Avery dragged out the word while she thought before finally saying, "Woody."

I chuckled. "Woody, huh? That's actually kind of sexy when you say it."

"Everything's kind of sexy when I say it." I bit my lip as I stared at her. She wasn't wrong. Everything about her from her voice to her body to her personality was effortlessly sexy. "Just wait until you hear me speak Italian."

"You speak Italian?" Avery said a mouthful of words in Italian and I had no idea what they meant, but they sounded sexy as hell. I was ready to f-ck her again as if we just wasn't f-cking all night. "What does that mean, babygirl?"

Avery giggled. "I just said, "You snore like a hog."" I smacked my lips as she cackled.

"I don't snore!"

"I must've really put it on you then cause you were snoring last night!"

"You put it on me, alright. You damn near scratched the skin off my back."

"I wanted to give you something to remember me by."

"You don't gotta worry about me ever forgetting you."

"Good, Woody."

Avery and I reluctantly got out of bed after fooling around verbally and a little bit physically. She was the most accommodating girl I ever spent a random night with. She had an extra toothbrush and while I was showering, she ordered us food to be delivered. She was sweet and ordered me three different things because she wasn't sure what exactly I liked. "You didn't have to waste so much money. I'll eat anything," I told her while we ate. I had the choice to pick from a standard breakfast platter, a breakfast burrito and a salad. I could eat all of them if I really wanted to, but I chose the burrito.

"You'll eat anything with a body like that?"

"In moderation...most of the time. I'm not gonna lie, I have a sweet tooth."

"So, that's why you were eating my p-ssy like your life was depending on it last night?" I almost choked on a piece of my burrito.

"You're wild," I told her once I successfully swallowed. Avery just danced as she ate her waffles that she drenched in syrup. She must've had a sweet tooth too. "Damn, today's Saturday, right?"

"Yup, you got something to do today?"

Suddenly, I was faced back with reality. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be hanging out with my ex today," I said with a small laugh.

"That sounds interesting. Is it the same one who's dating Remi?" I nodded my head and Avery gave me a quizzical glare. "So, are you going to tell her about Remi?"