Chapter Fifty-Six: The Scorn

Zacznij od początku

Austin: How did you know that?

Yang: Raven.

Her ghost came out as well, joining mine and Ruby's.

Austin: Ah. Nevermind.

Nora: Regardless, this Uldren character can't hide from us!

Ruby: Yeah!

Austin: Stay together, and leave no stone unturned.

A Few Minutes Later...
The Tangled Shore...

Austin: Ready?

Jaune: Yeah.

Yang: As ready as we'll ever be.

Austin: Alright.

Grabbing a few people's arms, our ghosts teleported us out of the ship and onto the asteroid cramped land. Letting go, I looked around us, as everyone else did the same...except Ilia.

Ilia: Umm...wait.

Ren: Yes?

Ilia: If this is space, then.... how come we can breath the air?

Austin: I.... don't know actually. It's one of those things you just have to go along with.

Weiss: Oh. I just assumed your Traveler had something to do with it.

I shrugged.

Austin: Maybe.

Ghost began to expand himself, revealing a hologram of the wanted man.

Ruby: I assume that's who we're looking for?

Austin: Yes.

As ghost compressed itself back to normal, it went back inside my head.

Austin: Now let's get going.

As we began our search across the desert-like environment, we encountered a few Fallen enemies. Drawing the Last Word, I began fanning the hammer into their bodies, killing the few Dregs and Vandals with ease. Reloading the weapon, we approached the corpses. Coming out of my head, Ghost began scanning them for data.

Ren: Is there something special about them, or-?

Austin: Not really. Just-.

Ghost: As a matter of fact, yes they are.

Oh?

Ghost: The Vandals' cloak doesn't  bear the symbol of any Fallen houses that I recognize. Not even the one for the Houseless.

Weiss: That doesn't sound good for us.

Austin: It's not bad, but surely strange.

Ruby: Sounds like they're different.

Austin: Regardless, let's continue.

As we did so, we came upon a small ravine. One that was small enough to jump the gap. As we all jumped across in our own way, Jaune was the last to make a move, as he stood still on the other side.