Baekhyun Marvel

"Wakey Wakey" I heard a faint whisper into my ear as I awoke from my heavy sleep.

I could smell the warm scent of the black cherry candles lit all around me. I was tucked into a large fluffy blanket next to Baekhyun, who had just woken me up.

I yawned as I opened my eyes and lightly smiled at Baekhyun. Everything felt like a dream, slow and whimsical.

"Did you sleep well?" Baekhyun asked softly.

I nodded.

We sat together for a while in silence. I reflected on the night before and it's events. Baekhyun was quite comforting, much easier to be with than Big Marvel. However Big Marvel was impossible to get bored around, that's why I loved him.

Baekhyun seemed as if he had filled in all of Big Marvels flaws, but lacked in Big Marvels positives.

"Are we the only ones still here?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled, presenting his dazzling white teeth.

I began to push away from him and make my way to my feet.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked holding my hand stopping me from leaving.

I thought for a moment, "I just need some air, it's hot in here"

"I will assist you" stated Baekhyun.

We walked, lightly stepping, holding hands, through the halls until we reached the top of the long staircase.

The floor beneath us was completely empty. The table full of food was still laid out with gracefully decorated cakes and posh glasses of alcohol. Soft music was playing quietly in the background and the lights dimmed low.

Baekhyun tugged my hand to take me down the never ended stairs until we reached the food table.

He put his (unusually long) finger in the top of a red velvet cupcake to collect the buttercream icing resting on top. He dabbed the icing on my nose before giggling to himself, "Cute" he murmured.

"Why are you wasting a perfectly good cake!?" I complained ruining the romantic energy around us.

He told me to be quiet before pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. He held both of my hands and pulled me in closer until my head was resting in his chest.

We danced for a while, holding each other's hands as we spun slowly to the music.

"I think it's time to go, I have university today" I told him. He nodded gently as escorted me out of the building.

Baekhyun was something else to Big Marvel. They both were the complete opposites but I loved them in their own ways...

"安靜的課" Shouted my Chinese teacher as we began class.

Taehyung looked at me, "What does that mean?"

"It means 'be quiet class''' interrupted Nina as she indicated Taehyung to shut up so he doesn't get told off.

The entrance door suddenly burst open as Big Marvel entered dramatically, saying sorry in like 10 different languages as he didn't know what language class he was in, "죄송합니다, Sorry, , ごめんなさい, ขอโทษ, Pardon, Paumanhin, Lo siento, maaf, scusate"

"You're in Chinese" Sir told him as he sat down. "BONJOUR!" He greeted, getting confused.

As I stared at Big Marvel, I couldn't help but feel guilty about Baekhyun. I didn't want to decide between them, but I didn't think Baekhyun would be as amazing as he was.

"Trouble in paradise?" Asked Taeyong as he saw that Big Marvel had sat closer to the front than usual.

"Um-"

"Don't worry, I won't interfere" Taeyong began, "My new girlfriend, Zuri, is all I need"

I nodded and just ignored him.

Did maybe Big Marvel find out about last night? Why did he sit so far away, and didn't even say hi as he walked into class?

At lunch, we had band practice.

"We need a band name" BangChan said as we all gathered in the rehearsal room.

"We should be called something cool like the Lions!" Taeyong suggested.

"Or tigers" Taehyung proposed.

"What about the cheetahs?" Asked Big Marvel.

Cheetahs? As in cheaters? Like me cheating on Big Marvel with Baekhyun? Big Marvel knows?! —

—"I just really love cheetahs"

Xuimin nodded and agreed with the idea. "I think we should go with that na-"

"NO!" I Shouted without thinking. The whole room stared at me, "You know-You know the-the" I was trying to make up an excuse, "The cheetahs kinda sounds like-like strange-yeah strange. We should-yeah we should be called something more us, like-like-like The Bass Ship... cause like someone can play-the-the bass guitar"

"What about ignite?" Suggested Zuri who was standing awkwardly behind her new boyfriend, Taeyong.

Everyone thought about the idea for a second. It did make sense since we were mostly astronauts in training.

"But I'm fine with cheetahs- it definitely relates to some of the people in this room" Zuri looked directly at me. The darkness was clouding around her head and her bright blue contacts were reflecting in the light, creating a creepy effect. She knew something... I had never met her before, but she knew what happened.

"What do you mean?" Big Marvel asked Zuri.

She shot her eyes to Big Marvel, "Just remember, that some people in this room betray, and you need to find out who are fake before you get too close to them"

She knew. Whoever this Zuri girl is, is up to no good. She knows what I did, she knows what I'm doing.

Heyyyy!
The0ry_ here. Sorry for the long long long wait... it's might fault. I was debating what to do with Baekhyun 😂.
I've decided to find more about my audience and what they like. I will do this by asking a small question at the end of each chapter to help me create ideas (instead of releasing a whole chapter full of questions at once).
Todays question:
'Who is your favourite ship?'
A. Big Marvel and you
B. Nina and Taehyung
C. Taeyong and Zuri
D. Baekhyun and you
E. Hyuna and edawn
F. Jin and Jisoo
G. Sehun and Himari
H. Big Marvel and Himari
I. Jason and you