What are they up too

Cole's POV

Its been a week and a long week that is. Dana and Hayden have been together all week. It was really making me jealous. I hate it. They are doing who knows what. They cant seem to leave each others sides except at night. Today they are just giggling up in her room. Thats it I've had enough. I walked right up to Hayden's room and barged right in.

"Ok thats it you two need to stop." I yell.

"Cole calm yourself." Dana says.

"Dont tell me what to do." I say to him.

"COLE! Just leave him alone." Hayden yells at me.

"Hayden what the hell is your problem? Why the hell do you need him?" I ask her.

She looked away from me and looked over at Dana.

"Tell him. I'll be in the living room." Dana says.

"What does he mean tell me?" I asked.

"I know I said I wanted to remember on my own I could do it though. I needed help. I didnt want Dalton's help. I didnt want your help. I wanted to help myself. I realized I couldnt so I had Dana help me." She says.

"Oh why didnt you just tell me. I would have let he help you more without getting jealous." I admit.

"Cole there is no need to be jealous of Dana helping me." She tells me.

"How much do you know? I want to know its just maybe I could help. Maybe?" I confusing myself.

She just laughed at me. She moved over to me and gives me a hug.

"Your such a good friend Cole." She whispers in my ear.

A friend thats all I am now a friend. I look over at her and kissed her head. She then looked up at me. I leaned in and kissed her. She didnt pull away she kissed back. After awhile we pulled away. She looked at me and said......

Old Friend New Love (IM5 Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara