Hook Up

Dana's POV

I had no idea why we are hanging out with Mara and Makenzie. I look over at will lost in his own world.

"Hey Sorry Cole basically made me bring them." Hayden says.

"Rude." I say.

"I wanna go eat." Will complained .

Will's POV

I was starving.

"No Will I wanna go to the arcade." Dana wined.

"I think we should go eat guys." Mara says.

"See someone agrees with me." I say.

"Then you two go eat." Dana says.

Hayden's POV

Will and Mara left to eat and Dana and Makenzie we to the arcade. I was walking around when I saw Alex and Gabe. They were so cute. I saw Madison with Dalton. Madison waved to me thats when Dalton just grabbed her and kissed her. After they pull apart he smirks at me. I dont care I've over it. Dana and Makenzie came out. She had texted me saying they were a thing now. Will and Mara were also a thing. How do I knew they both texted me. I went into my favorite store. I saw all the guys except Cole and they were all dating someone now. I was happy for them all. Then I say Cole show up with Cassidy. He was holding her hand they must be together but I was happy for him. Alex motioned me to come over. I start walking when I tripped ad landed in some guy's arms.