Hard thoughts

Cole's POV

What just happened. That was weird. Did I do something. I went down stairs. Hayden was in the kitchen with some Ice Cream.

"What was that about?" I ask her.

"I just wanted some Ice Cream." She tells me.

I know her to well. She was hiding something from me. I guess it might be nothing.

"Ok just meet me in my room when your done." I say and wink at her.

Hayden's POV

Everyone left after Cole said that. Well everyone but Dalton he was about to leave but I stopped him. I had to tell someone about the messages.

"Dalton can I talk to you?" I ask him.

"Sure whats up." He says.

I told him everything.

"Do you really think it Jenny?" He asked.

"Possibly but the person is so sketchy that it might not be." I tell him.

"He tell you what meet me tomorrow morning 10:00 at the Pier and I will help you ok." He says.

"Ok thanks." I say.

He left and I walked up. I set my alarm for 9:00. So I could wake up. I was planing on just going to bed, but Cole's door was opened. I tried to walk past before he saw me.

"Babe? Where are you going?" He asked.

"Look I have jet lag and Im tried. Im just gonna sleep." I say to him.

"Wait, come sleep in here with me." He says.

"I dont know Cole." I say.

"Why are you acting so weird?" He angrily said.

"Cole its just I have a lot on my mind. Im sorry if it looks that way." I say.

He walked over to me.

"Look Im sorry I got mad. It just I want to spend time with you. Just sleep in my room tonight." He says.

"Ok." I say.

Well I hate lying to him. I cant lie to him anymore. Also I want to know who is messing with me. I dont know should I include Cole in this.