Date With Dalton

Dalton's POV

Hayden was so beautiful. Her beautiful hazel eyes sparkled as the sun hit them. I know Cole has a crush on her. But I couldnt stop thinking about her since we almost kissed.

We got to the tar pits and now it was time for my date. She might think its friends hanging out, but to me its a date.

"So Hayden are you ready to have fun?" I ask her.

" Yeah learning about the tar pits seems very fun." I say

We walked into the Museum. We walked around the place for about a couple hours.

"So did you like it?" I ask her

"Yeah it was cool." she says.

We then went to PINKS. Once we ordered we sat down and started talking.

"So what should we do after this?" i ask her

"IDK I haven't lived here very long you can choose." She says

"Okay how about we go to the Hollywood walk of fame." I suggest.

"Okay cool." She says.

She then looked around before speaking again.

"Umm Dalton can I ask you something." She says.

"Sure anything." I say

"Do you know why Cole has been acting so weird?" She asks

I don't know what to say. Should I tell her he likes her? Or should I tell her I like her? Huh I don't know I'll just say the first thing that comes out.

"Umm I don't know why I think its all the pressure of the band you know him." I tell her

I hope she believes that. I can't tell her he likes her. And I can't tell her I like her.

"Okay yeah he seems like that thanks anyway." She says

We left to the walk of fame. It started getting late and dark. She started to shake. I looked over at her and put my jacket on her. She looked at me and smiled. We walked around more. I looked at her. Then I looked down. I really want to grab her hand. I reached down and grabbed her hand. She looked at me. She didnt even pull away. We walked around more hand in hand. We finally got back to Cole's. I help her out of the car and walked her up to the door.

"Thanks Dalton I had a great time." She says

She then kissed my cheek and went inside.

What an awesome night!!