What are you doing???

Hayden's POV

Alex hadnt came back. Madison and I were getting a little worried. We finally found her talking to two other girl.

"Alex what are you doing?" Madison asks her.

"Sorry these two really want to see the boys but there's not enough room for them to actually see them its two crowded." Alex tells us.

"Oh is there anything we can do?" I ask.

"Not sure but I will try." Alex says.

She left to go find away to help.

"Hey Im Madison and this is Hayden." Madison tells the girls.

"Hi Im Makenzie and this is Samara but everyone just calls her Mara." Makenzie says.

"Well its nice to meet you guys." I say.

Alex had then came back.

"Hey I have good news and bad news. The goods new is I got a backstage pass, bit the bad news is I was only able to have one." She says.

"Look Makenzie you can go meet them. Its ok I will still out here and wait for you." Mara tells her friend.

"No Mara you should go. Its your dream to meet them. I'll wait out here." Makenzie says.

"I dont want to." Mara tells her.

"Well I dont want to either then not without you." Makenzie says.

This was sad I new what I could do.

"Hey you both can go and meet them." I say.

"How?" They both ask.

"Simple there are for backstage passes. One for Alex, One for Madison, One for Makenzie, and One for Mara." I say.

"But what about you?" Madison asks.

"I see them all the time, and I leave in Cole's house I think I can handle not seeing them for a few hours." I say.

"Ok if thats what you want." Alex says.

"Thank you!" Makenzie and Mara say at the same time.

They both came over to me and hugged me.

"Now go have some fun. I hope to see you both some other time." I say.

"Ok! Bye!" They say and leave with Madison and Alex.