Confess to me

Hayden's POV

I cant believe Cole ruined everything. I know he is my best friend and I let fell for him. Its all a lie. Cole doesnt love me. If he did he wouldnt plan have planned anything. He would have let me take my time to get over everything. I got a call from Dana.

Phone with Dana

Dana: Hayden? Where are you?

Hayden: Im nowhere

Dana: Hayden please you know Cole better than anyone he would never hurt you. He didnt do that its all a lie Cassidy wants to ruin your relationship with Cole. She planned it with Connor. I over heard her on the phone after Cole yelled at her. Please believe me.

Dana is right I know Cole better than he knows himself. Cassidy has always not liked me. Now it all make sense. They probably planned it after I yelled at Connor.

Dana: Hayden you still there?

Hayden: Yeah Im still her. I just need to think.

Dana: Ok I'll be at Cole's with The guys please come back soon Cole is pacing and freaking out. He thinks you'll leave again.

Hayden: Ok I'll come back now. I dont want him to worry. I'll just think up in my room when I get there. Oh and please tell him one thing for me.

Dana: Ok hurry back and what should I tell him.

Hayden: Tell him that I wont be leaving anytime soon.

Dana: Ok bye.

Phone call over

"Well you think Cole actually cares about you." I knew who it was Connor.

"I know he does now please leave me alone." I tell him.

Will's POV

We are waiting for Hayden hopes she comes back soon. Cole is in major freak out mode. I felt my phone buzz why is Hayden calling me.

Will: Hello

Phone: Stop touching me. Leave me alone Connor.

"Guys Hayden is on the phone, she might have accidentally called me but you all need to hear this." I tell them.

I put my phone on speaker.

Phone: You know if you disappear I doubt that any of them would notice. No one cares about you.

We all looked at Cole. He was mad, angry, sad.

Phone: Even if your right that still doesnt mean that you have to hurt me.

Cole faces was all red from anger. He storms out of the house and drives off. Me and the other continue to listen in we made the call merge so Cole could listen to

Phone: Look Im going to make this nice and simple. Get rid of IM5 they dont care about anyone. They probably dont care about you. We all know the Blonde one never did.

We look over at Dalton.

Phone: Get the hell away from her.

Cole had got to her.

Phone: Make me

We all went quite. We heard punches and screaming and the phone call ended. We were waiting hoping everything was ok. Hayden then opened the door. Cole was bleeding.

"Oh god Cole." I say.

Hayden's POV

The guys help me clean him up. Cole then sat on the couch.

"Dont listen to him. We all care about you and everything Cassidy says was a lie." Cole tells me.

"Look can I say something you want to know something that I have to confess to you." Dalton says to me.

"Connor was wrong I did love you. Then once you left it killed me. Then going to get you back we I could love you again was great until." He says then stop.

"Until....?" I questioned.

"Until you told me you kissed Cole. Thats when I knew that everything we had was gone. Now dont lie Hayden but when we got back together you wanted to forget how you felt about Cole. You wanted to love me so you wont love him. So I had to break your heart so he could put it back together. You just didnt let him." He says.

I was about to say something when he put his hand up.

"You then thought you could replace your fake love for me and fake it on Connor. Hayden just look Cole right in the eyes and tell him you dont love him. I know you cant do that." He says.

Everything went silent.

"Hayden come on tell me." Cole says.

I turn to him. I look into those beautiful eyes. I know I couldnt do it. So I got up and ran upstairs. I just sat in my room in the dark. I was laying down. I had my eyes shut.

"I love you." A voice says.

I open my eyes and Cole was right above me. I dont know what to do. So I did what any 18 year old girl would do when a hot guy is above her and says that. I pulled him down and kissed him.