Photos on Phone

Hayden's POV

I cant believe the hospital sends me home with some dude and he took me to Texas, but why. Only thing I can remember from before I got hurt is my name. Being in the hospital was weird when some dude kept coming in. He said his name was Cole and that we were friends. Thats so weird I dont even know a Cole. Do I? I go through my phone and there were pictures of me and some dudes and some girls like they were my friends. That boy that was always checking on me in the hospital he was in a ton of the pictures on my phone. Then I stubbled across a picture of me and him kissing. Wait is this guy my boyfriend? He is really cute. Then my phone started to ring. It was Cole? I dont know a Cole. Wait is Cole my boyfriend? I will have to ask him.

~Phone Call~

Hayden: Hello

Cole: You answered

Hayden: Yeah I have to ask you something?

Cole: What is it?

Hayden: I was going through my phone and saw a lot of pictures that I dont remember taking, but I just need to know who are those people?

Cole: Your friends! If you see any pictures of well you kissing some guy, well.. uh.. thats me.

Hayden: So are you like my boyfriend?

Cole: Yeah I am. I really miss you! I hope you get your memory back soon! I Love You.

Hayden: Ok I have to go. Bye.

Cole: Bye.

~End of Phone Call~

I would have talked to him longer but he said he loved me. Great hopefully I remember him soon.