Yell why dont you

Hayden's POV

The texting finally stopped once Cole tracked the number. It was Cassidy the whole time. I pretended like I didnt know. Things went back to normal I guess. Cole and I havent seen much of each other lately because of how busy he is.

"Hey Hayden." Dalton says coming up.

"Hey." I say.

"Is Cole here?" He asked.

"No I thought he was with you and the guys today." I say.

"Well maybe we could hang out." He suggested.

"Ok." I say.

Well the last time me and him were alone he and I almost kissed and then Cole walked in.

"Lets go to the Arcade" He says.

We left to the arcade. In almost every game Dalton kick my butt. I beat him a couple times but that was because he went easy on me.

"I win again!" He yells.

"Calm down." I say to him.

"Lets go get some food." I suggest.

We went over to a restaurant. After we ordered our food. I noticed that Cole was with Dana, Gabe, and Will and they were here.

"Dalton look behind you." I say.

He slowly turned around and saw them.

"They told me they were busy all day." He says.

"Looks like they wanted to get rid of you." I say.

"Well then Cole lied to you two because he said I would be with them." He pointed out.

"Yeah but it wasnt a really bad lie." I say.

"Should we let them know that we are here together?" He asked.

"No remember that whole bond thing. Cole will be really hurt and I cant do that." I say.

"WHATS THAT HAYDEN! YOU WANNA MAKE OUT WITH ME! WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Dalton yelled.

"Really now Cole will hate me." I say.

"Please he knows you would never cheat but if anyone is going to get hated it will be me." He says.

I looked back over at the table where Cole was and it was no surprise that he was walking over to us.

Oh God this isnt good.