All Flowing Back

Cole's POV

I think I scared her off. She never called me back or even text me its been three days. Dana suggested that I go to visit her. But Im afraid what of she doesnt love me anymore. Well Im getting on a plane now because I just have to have her back.

Hayden's POV

My dad I think thats who he is, has told me that the Cole dude will be here soon. I dont know what to do. I cant talk to him. I cant go near him. He says he is my boyfriend, but what if he isnt. I've see movies and TV shows when people lie about that stuff what if this is the same. Well I think its been done on movie and TV shows. I just cant see that guy anymore. I dont want to see him. I get things in a backpack and start to walk toward the front door, but when I open it there was some blonde guy.

"Can I help you?" I ask him.

"Hayden its me Dalton." He says.

"Ummm who?" I say bitting my lip an feeling my cheeks get red.

"Im a friend of yours, also your Ex-Boyfriend. I just wanted to see you. I know that it was my fault the first time you got hurt. I'm so sorry.

"Its ok. Umm Dalton... I need to know why did we break up?" I ask.

"Well it was because I knew you lost feelings for me and fell truly in love with Cole, so I forced myself to cheat on you, but I really didnt want to. Hayden, I still love you." He says to me.

"Well then leave her be. Your just trying to take advantage of her memory lost trying to make sure she doesnt want to remember." I didnt know who said that till I looked up.

It was that Cole guy.

"Hayden do you want to forget all of your old memories and make new ones or just relive the pain again?" Dalton asked me.

"Hayden just listen to me. He hurt you. He wants you back, but you must remember the pain he gave you or you will one day wake up and forever be messed up. Do you want that?" Cole says.

"I... I.... I dont know. I mean if I was hurt I dont want to feel that pain again, but if it means finding out who I really was then I just dont know." I say.

I walked into the house. I ran up to my room crying. I then looked up. There was that Cole guy again. He helped me up and whips my tears away. Then he kissed my head and held me close to him. Being in his arms is wonderful and safe. He starts to hum and song that my mother used to sing me. I closed my eyes as my head rested on his shoulder. Then images of my past all came flowing back to me.