Text me

I start to change I knew Cole was watching me.

"Hey Cole can I ask you something?" I say.

"Sure whats up?" He asked.

"Why did you ask me about Dalton?" I asked him.

"No reason." He says not making any eye contact with me.

"Cole tell me!" I begged.

"Fine. I had a dream." He says.

"About?" I asked.

"About you leaving me for Dalton. You said that you still loved him. That all you want is him. You also said that you were only with me to make him realized what he lost." He says looking sad.

I go over to him and sit on his lap.

"Cole that will never happen. I wont leave you for Dalton. Im not in love with him. I dont think I really was. All I want is you not him. Im not using you. You should know me better than that." I say softly to him.

"I know its just I thought that because he knows something I dont." Cole says.

"Cole not now. Please? I really dont want to talk about it." I say.

Text: Aww lie your little heart out. You dont love him. You need to stop lying.

"Who is that?" Cole asked.

"Oh just a friend." I lied.

Text: He is going to leave you. He'll hate you forever. He will realize the truth about you.

Cole then took my phone. His face dropped as he read every message.

"Cole I....." He cut me off.

"No! Dont! Who ever this is? If its Jenny or not! They are wrong! This person is crap!" Cole yells.

"Cole calm down." I say.

Text: Wow Cole you used to love me. That was until that slut got the best of you

That isnt Jenny.

"Jenny that sounds like her." Cole says.

"Sure does." I lied.

"Look if you want I could come to rehearsals with you." I say.

"Yeah I think it would be for the best." He says.

We both got ready for and headed out. We left a note for my dad.

Text: Jenny is not me but you know that your not as dumb as I thought you were Hayden. If I know you your going to delete this message.

I did delete it. Now that I know who it is an that they know I know. This should be very interesting.