Did you get some

Cole's POV

Dana, Gabe, and Will were downstairs waiting for me. We had to rehearse. At the rehearsal studio Dalton was already there.

(I know Dalton left but Im keeping him in the band)

"So did you get some?" Dana asks me.

"Whats going on?" Dalton asked.

"We went to get Cole to bring him here. When we found him..." Will starts but stops.

"Found him What?" Dalton was confused.

"We found him in his room in his bed." Gabe says.

"So its his room and his bed." Dalton says.

"With Hayden!" Dana laughed out.

Dalton turns to me. He wasnt to happy about that. Why should he care. He didnt care when Connor had Hayden, but if I have her is bad.

"What did you do with her Cole?" Dalton asks with anger in his voice.

"Nothing. She couldnt sleep. She came to my room. I was still awake. I asked if she wanted to lay down with me. I thought she would like say no and walk out. Instead she got in my bed and laid next to me. She put her head on my chest and then she was fast asleep." I tell them.

"So you didnt do her?" Dana asks.

"No. No sex happened." I say.

"Good." Dalton saws and walked away.

Hayden's POV

I was walking around LA. I had my music blasting in my ears. No one was around. I started skipping like a weirdo. Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole Pendery! His name was on my mind. No matter how hard I try now. I cant stop. Im In Love With Cole! I skip and then I saw him. I trip over my own two feet.

"Hayden!" Cole yells running over to me.

"Oww." I say.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." I say.

He reached out his hand and helped me up.

"You know your a klutz right?" He says.

"Yeah! I know." I say.

"Ok so why are you over here?" He asks.

"I got bored." I tell him.

"Hey come hang out with me and the guys." He says.

"No. Im ok." I say.

He grabs my arm. I should have known Cole wasnt going to let me he alone.

"Are you ok?" Will says. squeezing my shoulders.

"Will Im fine but your hurting me." I say.

Will let me go. Dalton looked at me and walked away. I was thinking about going after him. I went after him.

"Dalton!" I yell.

"What do you want?" He yells.

"Sorry. I'll go." I say.

"No wait." He says.

"What?" I asked.

"I made a mistake letting you go. I cant be with Madison. I want you." He says.

I cant believe it. I turn around and I saw Cole peeking behind the corner.

"Cole!" I say.

He came out and hugs me.

"You heard." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah I did. And if you want go back to him. Thats your choice." He says.

"Cole I dont take back cheaters." I say.

Cole lets me go and I looked over at Dalton. He was laughing.

"The plan didnt work." Dalton yelled.

Dana, Will, and Gabe came out of nowhere.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Cole's plan to get you." That voice.

Cassidy then came up.

"What?" Im confused.

"Yeah Cole had me tell Connor to have him to tell you that you cant be friends with him. That way he could try to get you. You in bed ;). Then Cole had Dalton say he wants you back just so you could have Cole help. They both already knew you dont take back cheaters. I wanted to tell you but Cole said if I did he would hurt me." Cassidy tell us.

"Thats a lie. Hayden I would never do that to you. Cassidy is lying." He says.

I just ran from him.

Dana's POV

What just happened.

"Cassidy why would you say that. Thats all lies now she will never talk to me again." Cole says.

"Look Dana and Gabe came up with me tell her that so she could say to me that she loves you, but she didnt that was the plan. We dont know what Cassidy is doing." Dalton says.

He was right Cassidy is lying.

"Ok fine you guys I believe because when I was helping Hayden you all were in a group huddle. Cassidy you lied and now she is going to run away again." Cole yells.

Cole walked away. The rest of us follow him leaving Cassidy behind. She must have planed this with Connor so they can ruin Hayden and Cole. If we dont get to Hayden now and tell her the truth then everything that she and Cole have will be gone forever.