Who am I really with

The images in my head were of me and Dalton. Which is weird? I dont remember being with Cole in this way. I slowly pull away from him.

"Hey is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Except one thing." I say.

"What is it?" He says concerned.

"I remember you and our friendship since first grade, I also remember the boys, but what I dont remember is ever being with you as your girlfriend. I remember being Dalton's girlfriend before that accident." I say to him.

He had let go of me and stood up and started pacing.

Cole' POV

I cant believe this. She thinks that its Dalton. Oh somehow he triggered that connection they have and somehow brought him back in her life. I look up and look at her. I knew I couldnt be mad but Dalton is the reason she was in the car accident.

~Flashback~

"I've decided to go back to my old band fly away hero." Dalton tells us.

"Ok if thats what you want we support you." Gabe tells him.

"Yeah I agree with Gabe good luck." Alex says.

"Yeah dont worry you will always be a brother to us." Will says.

"Its not going to be the same without you, but Im sure we will find away." Mara tells him.

"Ya its going to be tough but this is going to be a new beginning not an Ending." Dana says.

"As a fan of IM5 I support this. The others will to they will need time. Your fans love you and will still support both you and the boys. Good Luck Dalton." Makenzie says.

"Thanks everyone." Dalton says to them.

"Hey its ok you are still going to be their friend and they will still be yours." Madison tells him.

"I know." He says.

Dalton then turns to me.

"I know we had our recent ups and down and I'll never forgive myself for what I did to Hayden. Could you please let her know Im sorry." He says to me.

"Yeah I will. Good Luck Bro." I say to him.

Everyone then kept thinking of ways to tell the fans about Dalton leaving. Then my phone rang it was my mom.

Phone Call

Cole: Hey mom whats up?

Mom: Cole I have so bad news

Cole: Mom whats wrong

Everyone then looked at me.

Mom: Its Hayden she's been in a car accident

End of Call

I couldnt speak. Everything went dark. I finally woke up with everyone around me.

"Cole! Cole! Are you ok?" Everyone yelled at once.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Cole what happened?" Will asked.

"My mom said Hayden was in a car accident." I say to them.

Everyone looked shocked. We all rushed to the hospital. As soon as we got there I saw Hayden's dad.

"How is she?" I asked.

"We dont know!" He replied.

"What do you mean you dont know? I have to know if she's ok." I say yelling.

"Cole sweetie calm down. Hayden had just got here not to long after I called you. Look she will be ok." My mom tells me.

I walked away from her and head to the front.

"The girl that was just brought here. Her name is Hayden. Please tell me she is ok." I begged.

"Look we just told her father that we dont know. Its a 50/50 chance of it going either way." The nurse says.

"Well tell the doctors o make it go the right way. I love her. I cant lose her." I say crying and yelling.

Someone then pulled me away. The person took me away from everyone else.

"Cole get ahold of yourself." It was Dalton.

"She could die. Then I'll never be happy again." I say.

"Look at me this behavior is not going to make anything better. How would Hayden react to you acting like this." He says.

"She wouldnt like it. She would want me to be calm and not over react." I say.

"Now just stay calm and remember that she is going to be fine. Remind yourself how much you love her. From now until we know for sure just remember all that." He says.

~End of Flashback~

I look over at her. I know she wont want me to over react. I grabbed my phone and texted Dalton to come over.