Girls Day

Mara's POV

Ok the boys will be busy all day. I havent seen any of the girls recently. Well only Makenzie thats because she is my best friend. Maybe I should text the girls.

Mara: Hey Alex wanna hang today with Makenzie and me.

Alex: Sure where should we all meet?

Mara: Im thinking the mall.

Alex: See you soon.

Now texting Makenzie

Mara: Kenzie Im going to the mall with Alex want to join?

Makenzie: Sure! Are you going to invite the others too?

Mara: Duh I'll see you later.

Now texting Madison

Mara: Hey Maddie want to come to the mall with Alex, Makenzie, and me?

Madison: Sure! Wait what about Hayden?

Mara: I havent asked her yet. I will soon though.

Madison: Ok I will see you soon.

Now texting Hayden

Mara: Hey Hayden want to join me, Makenzie, Alex, and Madison at the mall?

She didnt reply maybe she is still asleep. She will text me when she can.

Hayden's POV

I heard a beep on my phone. I really hope it isnt from that lying scum bag. I still havent told Cole yet. Other than me Dalton is the only person I told. I went to reach my phone but I couldnt Cole had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I move a little loosening his grip. I got my phone and saw it was a text from Mara.

Texting Mara

Mara: Hey Hayden want to join me, Makenzie, Alex, and Madison at the mall?

Hayden: Sure! Sounds fun.

Mara: Great! See you there.

End of texting.

"Babe?!?" Cole says in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah." I say sofly to him.

"Please say that whatever you had with Dalton is really over." He says.

"Of course its all over. I thought I loved him. I guess it wasnt him who I truly loved after all." I say to him.

He pulls me close to him our lips barely touching.

"Good. I never want to lose you." He says.

He kisses me. He is so sexy when he is jealous.