Fight fight fight

Cole's POV

I come home to see Hayden in Dalton's arms. Why is this happening. Will, Gabe, and Dana went to put the food in the kitchen.

Once Hayden and Dalton saw me the pulled apart. I said nothing. I just walked up the stairs.

"Cole?" That sweet voice.

I said nothing. I just sat on my bed looking at the floor.

"Cole? Please talk to me?" Hayden begged.

I cant speak. No words want to come out.

"Fine dont talk to me." She says.

She walked out of my room. I felt tears starting to fill up my eyes. How could this happen. I Love Her. Hayden has to know that. I got up and went to her room. Again she is with Dalton.

"What is happening?" I ask them.

"Nothing that you can fix Pendery." Dalton says.

"Dalton dont." Hayden says putting her hand on his shoulder.

I know she is trying to calm him down. It started to make me jealous. I go to punch him, but Hayden steps in the way. She grabs my hand.

"Dont. Please? For me." She whispers.

I pull her close. She looks at me. Dalton gave me a weird look. So I kissed her. It was a strong passionate kiss.

Hayden's POV

Cole kept me close to him. I didnt think about anything but his sweet lips. I heard a door slam. Dalton must be gone.

"I Love You." Cole whispers on my lips.

"I Love You Too." I tell him.

He looked at me. He knew something was wrong.

"Hayden everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah its just you almost fought Dalton. There are other ways to make a problem go away." I tell him.

"I know. Im so sorry Hayden." He says.

"I forgive you." I say.

He kissed me again. Things were getting crazy. He was on me. Each kiss was more perfect. His lips detached from mine and found their way to my neck.

"Cole. No." I say out of breath.

"What why?" He asked.

"I cant do this right now." I say.

"Ok." He says.

I knew he wanted us to have another close love connection, but Im not ready for Cole to be in me. I am ready for him, but Im afraid.

(A/N Sorry if it got alittle dirty. I do have a plan for a dirty dirty chapter. Would you all be ok with that?)