In The Middle

"Hey are you ok?" Dalton asks.

"No. Im not ok." I say crying.

"Whats wrong." He says putting his hand on my wasit.

I turned to Dalton and looked right into those perfect eyes. I knew he was going to get hurt but then again we wernt together anymore.

"I kissed Cole. It came out of no where from some reason. I dont know I just kissed him." I tell him.

"Wow. You kissed him. Maybe its happened because you love him." He says.

"I love him like a brother. This cant be happening I dont want him more then a friend." I say as tears stream down my face.

Dalton pulls me into a hug. He held me tight. I cant let him go again. Cole and the rest of the guys came out. I knew they knew. I was upset.

"Hey are you ok Hayden?" Cole asks.

"Yeah just fine. Lets go." I say.

We hopped into the are and headed over to my moms.

"Wow big house." Dana says.

"Yeah nice place." Will said.

"No wonder you left LA." Gabe said.

"Yeah whatever. This is my mom and stepdads place." I said.

We went inside the house. It got late into the night. I looked outside and Dalton was outside in the back yard. I was watching him. I was about to go and talk to him but when I turned around Cole was right behide me.

"Hey we need to talk." He says.

"Ok. What would you like to talk about?" I ask him.

"That kiss. Today in the hospital. What did it mean to you because it ment alot to me." He says.

He leans in closer to me.

"Cole. I cant." I say to him.

"Dont push me away Hayden. Your in love me and you wont admitt it." He says.

He tries to kiss me.

"No! Cole. I cant. We cant." I say.

"You had no problem kissing me earlier today." He say.

"Cole just leave her alone she needs her space." It was Dalton.

"Fine see ya later." Cole says kissing my cheek.

He left the room and it was me and Dalton.

"Dalton, Whats happening to me?" I ask him.

"You left and now you dont know were your love sits with people. Let me ask you something when you first moved out to LA. Where you hoping to fall in love with Cole and not me?" He asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"What im asking is. Were you in love with Cole before you met me?" He asks.

"Dalton, No! I wasnt in love with him. He doesnt even know what happened that made me move to LA at first." I say to him.

"Then what happened. You can tell me." He says.

"Not tonight, but sometime tomorrow." I say to him.

He turns away and walkes out.

"Dalton!" I yell.

He turns around and looks at me. I ran over to him and kiss him. Our lips still moving together.

"See you in the morning." I say to him.

Gosh. Cole and Dalton. What in the world is wrong with me.