Green Monster

Hayden's POV

I was having fun when I noticed Cole was alone and Cassidy was gone. They must have broken up. I turn back to Connor. He whispering things in my ear that made me laugh. I look at Cole who was mad. Someone has a green monster on their back.

"Look at Cole he is all alone. Im going to talk to him." I tell Connor.

I walked over to Cole.

"Hey everything ok?" I ask.

"Yeah just peachy." He says.

His eyes were shot with anger, his face looked evil. I finally know why when someone behind me says something.

"Cole if you want you can go home I'll give Hayden a ride." It was Connor.

"Yeah I dont think so." Cole says raising his voice.

That got our friends attention. They all circled around.

"Look its really no problem for me. I can take her home. She'll be fine." Connor says.

"I said I dont think so. Im fine with taking her home." Cole says.

"Come on dude dont make a scene." Connor says.

Now his done it. Cole got up and got in Connor's face.

"You want me to make a scene then I will." Cole says.

He raised up his fist so he could punch Connor. But I got in the middle.

"Cole stop just calm down." I say trying to stop him.

"You buddy cool it." Connor says.

"Im not your buddy. Im not your friend." Cole say stepping closer to Connor.

I pull Cole's arm and made him back up. I just stood in the middle of them.

"How? Hayden? How do you even put up with him. He is nothing but a jerk." Connor says.

(No hate on Connor the its just drama. So he is going to be an ass.)

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Just why? Look at him. He's nothing but a loser who is just mad because no girl wants him. Dont waste your time being friends with him. Maybe you should come live with me and left him behind. He isnt worth it." Connor says.

I look over at Cole. He was mad, angry, pissed, and also sad.

"You know what. Dont talk about him like that. You know nothing about him. Leave Connor now and dont bother me again. Cause we are over. You did the one thing I hate and thats telling me who I can be friends with." I snapped.

Connor had just walked away. The rest of mu friends were shocked about what I just did. They went off and went on other rides.

"Cole?" I say turning to him.

He looked alot better now.

"Yeah." He says.

"Can we just go?" I ask.

"Yeah come on." He says.

We got into the car. But leaving a carnival at night alot a traffic. We havent even got out of the parking lot. What is everyone leaving now.

"Hayden, thanks for sticking up for me." Cole says breaking the silences.

"Anything for my best friend." I say.

We finally got moving. The traffic wasnt to bad and we finally made it home. We got out and I headed to my room. I got ready for bed and laid down. I couldnt sleep at it was almost 1am. I got up and went to Cole's room.

"Cole? You awake?" I whisper.

He turned to me.

"You cant sleep either?" He asked.

"Nope." I say.

"Come on lay with Cole." He says.

I crawl into his bed. I put my head on his chest he was comfy. The next thing I knew I was fast asleep.

"Aww so cute." I heard someone say.

"They need to date." Another said.

"Cayden all the waayy!" It was another person.

I finally woke up to the faces of Dana, Will, and Gabe.

"Were you watching us sleep?" I asked.

They nod. I push Cole to wake him up. He woke up and saw the boys.

"Get out!" He yelled.

They ran. I might have woke him up and now he is mad.

"Sorry I woke you." I say.

"Its fine. You had a good reason. I guess we should get up." He says.

I got up and looked at him.

"I hope you know that they probably have pictures and now they are going to make your life miserable." I tell him.

As I leaving his room. I heard him laugh. Awww his laugh is so cute.