So Kind

Cole's POV

I was pumped. I noticed that Alex had came with Madison and two girls I didnt know. Wait I thought Alex was hanging out with Hayden today.

"Hey Cole where the others?" Alex asked me.

"They will be right out. I thought you were hanging out with Hayden today." I say.

The boys came out Alex just looked at me and them back at Madison and those girls.

"Well she was with me. We came here to meet up with Madison." She says looking at Dalton.

"Wait you brought Hayden to Madison?" Dalton asks.

"Yeah she did and just so you know Hayden and I are friends now." Madison tells Dalton.

The look on his face was priceless. He looked shocked yet like he was going to puck.

"Anyway those two girls are huge fans and it is major packed out there and they wont be able to see. I tried getting two more passes but they only gave me one. So Hayden give them hers." Alex tells me.

Thats the Hayden I know so sweet and so kind and after a heartbreak. She still goes strong.

Dana's POV

Yeah Hayden so nice. Its a good thing because one of them is really cute. The girl looked at me crap.

"Oh yeah thats Makenzie and Mara." Alex says.

Makenzie what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"DANA!!!" Cole yells.

"What? Who died?" I say.

"No one you were just looking at that girl wernt you?" He asks.

"Please Cole I was not." I say to him.

"Liar. Your not the only one falling for a fan." Cole says pointing at Will.

Will's POV

Say hi. No say Hello there. No say wonderful weather we're having. No say I like your name.

Mara what a beautiful name.

"Will someone eat your food." Gabe says.

"Nooooooooooo!!!!" I yell.

Gabe just laughs at me.

"I hate you." I say.

"Ok make sure you talk to here before she leaves." He says.

Dalton's POV

This cant be happening. Madison and Hayden cant be friends. I thought Hayden and Madison were like going to fight over me. They should. Maybe I will tell Madison to date me and then Hayden will get mad and not be friends with her. Then I'll make Hayden jealous with Maddy and watch them have an epic chick fight. Then they would both want me. I will just love to say that.