Why is he here?

Cole's POV

I sat on the couch Hayden's dad went to check on their family. Thats something he or anyone hasnt told Hayden her grandma passed. The family doesnt want to have the funeral without Hayden. It was a wish from her grandma. I was going to check on Hayden when there was a knock at the door. I was Dana. Why is he here?

"Hey not that Im not happy to see you but, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh Hayden called me up." Dana says.

What? Why would she call him?

"Wait she called you?" I asked.

"Yeah. She said that she needed to talk to me." He says.

"Oh ok." I say

Something doesnt seem right here.

Hayden's POV

I sat on my bed when there was a knock at the door. I got up to open it. It was Dana with a mad Cole behind him. I pulled Dana in and slammed the door.

"Ok whats up?" He asked.

"Ok you cant tell anyone." I whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"Cause I dont want him to hear." i say still whispering.

"Wait who?" He asked.

I go back to the door and open it. Cole looks confused.

"Him." I say pointing at Cole.

I then slammed the door in his face.

"Why?" Cole yelled through the door.

"Look I want to remember but I told everyone that I want to do it on my own. Thats why your here to help me." I whisper to Dana so Cole couldnt hear.

"Ok I'll help you but you have to tell him. He is a mess without you." Dana tells me.

"After I remember I will tell him. Okay." I say.

"Ok deal. Where do we start?" He asked.

"Not sure. The last thing I remember I had got back with Dalton." I tell him.

"Well then lets get started." He says.