Shopping

Cole's POV

I hugged Hayden tightly. I felt bad that she was upset but better yet I didnt know why.

"Cole could you let me go. I cant breath." She says.

I finally let go of her. I noticed that the necklace was gone. It must have been over.

"Why didnt you tell me?" She asks.

"Tell you what?" I questioned.

"About Dalton." She said.

"Im so sorry. Im was going to but then I didnt want to be the one to hurt you. How did you find out? Did he tell you?" I say.

"No, fans on twitter to me. You wernt the only one that got pictures." She says.

"I wanted to but..." I say but she cut me off.

"You rather had Dalton do it. He didnt half to. Once you went up the stairs I told him it was over. I gave him his necklace and he left." She tells me.

"Look if there is anything I can do let me know." I say.

She hugged me on last time and went to her room. Now was my chance. No she just got cheated on. I'll wait a couple more days.

(Next morning)
Hayden's POV

A knock at the door woke me up. I answered it. To my surprise it was Alex Gabe's girlfriend.

"Hey how are you?" She asked.

"Im good come on in." I say.

Me and Alex have been friends since I moved here, but she was so busy with her music that is was rear when I get to see her.

"How did you know?" I ask her.

"Madison. The girl Dalton kissed." She tells me.

"Oh." I say.

"Look Im going shopping with her today and she wants to tell you what happened. So I thought of a girl shopping do. You, me, and her." She says.

"Ok." I say.

I go upstairs and change. I go into Cole's room and wake him up.

"Whats happened?" He says confused.

"Nothing. Im going to hang with Alex today. I just wanted to let you know." I tell him.

"Ok I'll be at the studio with the boys all day today." He says.

I left his room ad met with Alex downstairs. We the got into her car and headed off.

We finally got to the mall.

"Madison!" Alex yelled really loud.

"Hey Alex! You must be Hayden!" Madison says.

"Yeah its nice to meet you." I say.

"You too." She says.

"Ok Dalton cheated on you with her. And you too are just buddy buddy." Alex said.

Me and Madison looked at each other.

"Maybe you both should hear what happened. The whole story not just the kiss." Madison says.

I was ready to hear what really happened yesterday.